Board & Management (14 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Did you really just imply, a young John Elkann, killed his own uncle Edoardo Agnelli 23 years ago, same Edoardo who committed a tragic suicide jumping off a bridge.

Like is that what you really saying?
No, he didn't. Society he belongs to did. When he choose Islam, Edoardo became an apostate. It is well known what happens to a jew in an important position when they turn their back on the cult.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is why Elkann is not a pussy.

Ceferin must feel like he achieved a lot in his life. He's president of the UEFA. That's a big thing, no? And Elkann tells him it's not enough to be allowed to meet him. It's not even saying 'fuck you'. It's saying he's irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he didn't. Society he belongs to did. When he choose Islam, Edoardo became an apostate. It is well known what happens to a jew in an important position when they turn their back on the cult.
Edoardo Agnelli converted to Islam in the early 1980's.

He died in 2000. What you're implying isn't true. Furthermore the feud with his father Gianni Agnelli was public. If the family wanted to get rid of him, they would have never shown their discontent.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
fyi elkann was raised as a catholic, his wife isn't a jew either. but please go on

Ceferin must feel like he achieved a lot in his life. He's president of the UEFA. That's a big thing, no? And Elkann tells him it's not enough to be allowed to meet him. It's not even saying 'fuck you'. It's saying he's irrelevant.
exactly

they play the long game. i don't think they don't care, they just have different methods than the avg football fan wants to see

i still don't agree with the pr policy of juventus, but that's an other thing. it's still an ownership that just invested 700m and ready to invest more

and hiring giuntoli is an other step in the right direction after years of random incompetence

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well whether Eduardo converted, and the repercussions as a result, it doesn't make a difference we still have sheikh Allegri in charge. The jews are just puppets of FIGC, sheikh Allegri is the real man running the show.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I have this vibe from Elkann that he is a bad motherf***** he just plays tactically, I dont like people who speak to much. I know and I hope he has the power to take out Ceferin and Gravina, I mean he pulled the finances out of the National team. He deservs benefit of the doubt, he is leaind a multi millionaire euro companies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have this vibe from Elkann that he is a bad motherf***** he just plays tactically, I dont like people who speak to much. I know and I hope he has the power to take out Ceferin and Gravina, I mean he pulled the finances out of the National team. He deservs benefit of the doubt, he is leaind a multi millionaire euro companies.
I agree.

I will never understand why people think he's a pushover. There is nothing in his biography that makes it plausible.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

No, Fiat is owned by Stellantis and John has 14% ownership of stellantis. I think his just a name on the paper as chairman but with little influence.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
UEFA messed up.

I have no doubt that they're trying to get to us through the FIGC. And if you look at Spain, it's almost inexplicable how La Liga suddenly offer no protection towards Real Madrid at all anymore. In fact the only reason they did something about the racial abuse Vinicius had to endure was the worldwide backlash. This cannot be coincidental.

But somewhere along the road UEFA's directors have started to believe they generate money. They don't. The clubs generate money. If you keep aggravating teams the size of Juventus or Real Madrid, they're eventually going to look elsewhere. And other clubs will follow.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and they'd send the Mossad to eliminate Ceferin and Gravina by now too.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Edoardo Agnelli converted to Islam in the early 1980's.

He died in 2000. What you're implying isn't true. Furthermore the feud with his father Gianni Agnelli was public. If the family wanted to get rid of him, they would have never shown their discontent.
Ceferin has always been irrelevant and a nobody, even Platini warned him of that some time ago, but the truth of the matter is what is Elkann actually doing to tell the enemies of this club that we will no longer tollerate the mud slinging and the Mickey mouse scandals? simply telling Ceferin to fuck off just doesn't cut it right now

- - - Updated - - -

And anyone who thinks or hopes we get De Zerbi, that is definitely dead if we stick with the super league now.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
and they'd send the Mossad to eliminate Ceferin and Gravina by now too.

- - - Updated - - -

Ceferin has always been irrelevant and a nobody, even Platini warned him of that some time ago, but the truth of the matter is what is Elkann actually doing to tell the enemies of this club that we will no longer tollerate the mud slinging and the Mickey mouse scandals? simply telling Ceferin to fuck off just doesn't cut it right now

- - - Updated - - -

And anyone who things or hopes we get De Zerbi, that is definitely dead if we stick with the super league now.
You are absolutely right.

We need someone much tougher. Someone who is not afraid to put Badass in his name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)