Board & Management (48 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
we still have something to play for, so no sane executive will say that the coach is under evaluation. we are happy with dusan (we're obviously not), we're happy with allegri (yeah right), this is pr 101, isn't it

i still think we'll start the season with an other coach, i don't have too many doubts
I disagree obviously. I'll believe it when I see it.

It’s all become a fucking joke. Can’t be arsed to watch more of allegris jihadball next season..
The only thing this side offers me is a comedy routine. It's the worst coached supposed "big club" side I have ever seen with basically all players completely lost and out of form.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
José Mourinho : “The Penalty to Juventus is a joke: for us, for them, for everyone to know it with 2 games to go: points out, then points in. Juve and Max Allegri won the points on the pitch and I'm sorry for them. For me the validity of the championship is compromised..."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There's no indication to believe otherwise, no matter how shit we look day after day after day.
again, what indication do you want before the season ends? allegri's head on a stick? want to read some comforting tweets besides what berlusconi jr and some german journalists said about juve looking for a coach? wanna re-read what our then board said on sarri and pirlo during those seasons when fans already wanted both coaches out?

nothing official will happen until the season ends, ferguson will have an other 2 matches. then we'll see

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
José Mourinho : “The Penalty to Juventus is a joke: for us, for them, for everyone to know it with 2 games to go: points out, then points in. Juve and Max Allegri won the points on the pitch and I'm sorry for them. For me the validity of the championship is compromised..."
fuck mourinho, he's laughing his ass off as he is fully aware who chiné is and what motivates him

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Disgusting management for backing Allegri. This news disturbs me more than the points penalty.

The league is rotten to the core Including JJ

(the lub we see now is not the real Juve.
From now on I'll only refer to it as JJ)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)