Board & Management (13 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The FIGC prosecutor opens a new investigation on Juve because of the presence of Luciano Moggi (banned) on the sideline in the Napoli - Juve Primavera game.(sportsface 2016)
it was an event organized by napoli, they are responsible for those who enter the stands

juve gets investigated

you can't make this shit up :rofl:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Me too
FIGC is busy with a true witch hunt

Finding streams every week will be anoying but its the only right thing to do right now
I mean seriously digging up pathetic shit from 2016 doesn't this already exceed any statutes of limitations? Even so I thought crapoli invited moggi either way he wasn't employed by Juve so why should it matter if he was there or not

- - - Updated - - -

BURN DOWN THE FIGC OFFICE!!!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm starting to feel for Italy.

Could actually be a decent country would they not have to worry about Juventus 24/7.

I'm going to be honest here, this bothers me to no end.

I have been to Italy more times than I can count. My family recently bought a house there too. But the sheer toxicity is difficult to swallow. It's just one conspiracy theory after another. If something goes wrong, it's the fault of someone else. It's so incredibly pervasive in Italian culture. No, you're not poor because people are stealing from you. You're poor, because you're a fucking idiot.

It's just.. Man, you don't have to be a lawyer to see this is all bullshit. It's probably even worse than Calciopoli. You have the fucking Minister of Sport demanding to know why other teams weren't punished, because the offences take at least two clubs and the practice was so widespread every club is shitting its pants right now. It's just going to set Italian football back another 20 years and all because teams couldn't be bothered to better themselves, but thought it was easier to try and take Juventus down.

Fucking Italians.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I'm going to be honest here, this bothers me to no end.

I have been to Italy more times than I can count. My family recently bought a house there too. But the sheer toxicity is difficult to swallow. It's just one conspiracy theory after another. If something goes wrong, it's the fault of someone else. It's so incredibly pervasive in Italian culture. No, you're not poor because people are stealing from you. You're poor, because you're a fucking idiot.

It's just.. Man, you don't have to be a lawyer to see this is all bullshit. It's probably even worse than Calciopoli. You have the fucking Minister of Sport demanding to know why other teams weren't punished, because the offences take at least two clubs and the practice was so widespread every club is shitting its pants right now. It's just going to set Italian football back another 20 years and all because teams couldn't be bothered to better themselves, but thought it was easier to try and take Juventus down.

Fucking Italians.
What did you make the judgment? Violation of principles of morality bad intention and transparency and no evidence apart from wiretapping.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can you summarize it in a one paragraph English post please? Xoxo
remember the passport scandal when recoba received a 1-year ban

recoba's fake passport is a well known fact, but he also had a fake drivers licence, which was stolen from latina (town) when chiné was the public prosecutor back in the days, and that part of the case never got any traction because it got postponed :numnum:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
remember the passport scandal when recoba received a 1-year ban

recoba's fake passport is a well known fact, but he also had a fake drivers licence, which was stolen from latina (town) when chiné was the public prosecutor back in the days, and that part of the case never got any traction because it got postponed :numnum:
Thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)