Board & Management (20 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
John Elkann wants to sell Juventus. The impression is that EXOR's number one is aiming to have a clean, healthy, solid and, therefore, resalable product. We will see how much this process will cost. (Guido Tolomei)
Not surpriesed to be honest . A dedicated owner would fight this tooth and nail
John just seems to like to take it up the butt

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Why are people taking it out on DAZN? Is it to display that they won’t watch Serie A without Juve?
because all they know is money.
If you take it out on the provider aka the one giving them money you take away money from the system.
The system get fucked or scared.
Soon they will have to debate about new tv money for the 2024-2027 period.
Imagine what happens if enough people take it on Dazn/Sky? Dazn and Sky will offer much less money to buy Serie A tv rights.
And guess whose gonna take the it? Everyone (us included but at this point? who cares) and those not having a owner that can cover the losses will suffer much harder than those who can (hi Exor?)

So do you see now why people are taking it out on them?
or would you prefere thousands rioting and burning FIGC buildings and more?

Jun 16, 2020
because all they know is money.
If you take it out on the provider aka the one giving them money you take away money from the system.
The system get fucked or scared.
Soon they will have to debate about new tv money for the 2024-2027 period.
Imagine what happens if enough people take it on Dazn/Sky? Dazn and Sky will offer much less money to buy Serie A tv rights.
And guess whose gonna take the it? Everyone (us included but at this point? who cares) and those not having a owner that can cover the losses will suffer much harder than those who can (hi Exor?)

So do you see now why people are taking it out on them?
or would you prefere thousands rioting and burning FIGC buildings and more?
Did you cancel your subscriptions?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
it's stopped being a game once tv deals got into it.
When Money from televisions started to be massive it translated a game ( a sport) into a industry of entertainment.
An entertainment that bring to italian govt billions in taxes, gives a job to tens of thousands of people and so on...
It's not just a game.
Before 1990 it was a game now it's much more.
It's like saying Apple it's just a company and not a company with a income of a country...
It’s still a game to average Joe. Why would any police officer be invested in it to a degree that he wants the rivals team annihilated?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Guys do the same. On a national or international level, it doesn’t matter. It’s important that we boycot the competition, we’ll find a stream to watch the games

Subscribe at J-TV and help the club who need the money now more than ever
Not sure I agree with the J TV subscription bit, I pay more than enough for my shirts and club membership and tickets, and if the club aren't even defending the club the way I expect and John Elkann is using us like his play thing then where is my money going? Exor has money

- - - Updated - - -

236k misses the game lol woah. Miss miss the game becoming global
Watching it on illegal streams 5 mins behind live action... welcome to 2023!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)