Board & Management (23 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
gravina the sneaky piece of shit called for calma and asked to stop the public lynching a few months ago. he probably already knew what they were up to

my blood is boiling, it's all over 2006 when some rules are interpreted completely differently when it comes to juve

Jun 16, 2020
gravina the sneaky piece of shit called for calma and asked to stop the public lynching a few months ago. he probably already knew what they were up to

my blood is boiling, it's all over 2006 when some rules are interpreted completely differently when it comes to juve
It are heavy times and we know they’ll come after us with the salary manoeuvre. Agnelli undoubtedly fucked up and should’ve known better, but we see once again that we’re the scapegoat of Italy. The double standard is bizarre, this will be long and crazy months and the outcome is unpredictable

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

tell me you never really trusted that piece of shit, I wouldnt be surprised if hes sleeping with Ceferin to award Italy a major international tournament at our expense

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You have to laugh at a 15 point penalty for one club as a punishment for two clubs agreeing a price for an asset between one another. It's not even like the cost disappears we are still taking the hit in amortisation.

Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina all got less for the Calciopoli scandal.

A nonsense case in the first place and a complete lack of perspective. As with VAR when Juve is involved all common sense goes out the window.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
And everybody is on UEFA's side now because the Super League was so poorly communicated that even our own fans thought it was gonna replace national leagues so ofc it was easy game for Ceferin to manipulate raging EPL crowd against Super League

Jesus Christ, what incompetence

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Thoughts on the state of this club?

Serious take? Not surprised but still in disbelief that its actually happening again.

I felt we were in trouble once the whole board resigned and criminal charges were being considered, and wiretaps were involved. Never bought the naiive optimism that it'll magically wash away or claims that publicly traded clubs can technically exchange two pencils and price them at 1 billion each if they want and somehow break no laws. It was very clear that there are grey areas in pricing anything, but doesnt meant there arent obvious extremes.

We all knew some of those deals were a joke, and we knew this management are a bunch of clowns but it looked like a shady joke that many were participating in. Early signs of this is that once again our clowns are the only ones of all the clowns at the other clubs who'll get seriously penalized.

People talk of power and politics and corruption... pretty sure the owners of Fiat/Ferrari and the biggest club in Italy should be a powerful af family, certainly not pushovers to get screwed over twice. And this time there is no Moratti and no Berlusconi running our competitors. Its a movie producer

- - - Updated - - -

can someone say something reassuring so I could sleep at least please

Allegri is still here. If we had no money to sack him before, we have even less now. Allegri with worse players than the current group is on the way

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I’ve lost almost all the passion and love I had for this club in the last couple of years. I tried watching the team this season and quickly returned to watch any thing else than football. It was so bad, I didn’t even care about big games.

But as of today, I can feel a strong urge to be here again. Fuck Italy. Fuck them big time. And I don’t care if we were a bit creative. Every team in this fucking world do this and they somehow avoid this kind of punishment all the time.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)