Board & Management (44 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The court will release their explanation in 10 days & then Juve have 30 days to appeal

The appeal will only decide on the procedural legitimacy & not on merit of sentence

Meaning no reduction of their sentence but only a potential complete annulment of it
Via Mediaset

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The court will release their explanation in 10 days & then Juve have 30 days to appeal

The appeal will only decide on the procedural legitimacy & not on merit of sentence

Meaning no reduction of their sentence but only a potential complete annulment of it
Via Mediaset
Explanation: "ma la Juve..."

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Transfermarkt values aren't even accurate. Here are some examples I looked at off the top of my head:

Sterling - sold for 56m / Transfermarkt 70m
Grealish 117m / 65m
Mudryk 70m / 40m
Sancho 85m / 100m
Osimhen 75m / 40m
Fabian Ruiz 23m / 55m

How that can be the basis of a legal case is ridiculous.
Oh shit

I just realized that non-germans might not know how transfermarkt values actually come to pass

Random forum users such as yourself enter bread in market value analysis section and say 'hmmmm this guy was bought for 20mil by Dortmund but he is young and pacy so some EPL club will pay 80mil, let's set the market value to 50mil' And then the mods say 'yea sounds reasonable, let's go'

THIS IS WHAT GOT JJ DESTROYED IN AN ACTUAL TRIAL

WTF

JJ LAWYERS

WTF

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Why doesn’t this surprise me? Somehow Juve is still a bigger issue than Italy not qualifying for the WC 2 editions in a row. The Italian logic and vision at their finest. Pomodoro and mozzarella can only be the reason behind this idiocy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh shit

I just realized that non-germans don't know how transfermarkt values actually come to pass

Random forum users such as yourself enter bread in market value analysis section and say 'hmmmm this guy was bought for 20mil by Dortmund but he is young and pacy so some EPL club will pay 80mil, let's set the market value to 50mil' And then the mods say 'yea sounds reasonable, let's go'

WTF

JJ LAWYERS

WTF

It's basically what they used to do to determine player attributes from players from the 1930s on Pestats or some shit. These fucking clowns.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Oh shit

I just realized that non-germans don't know how transfermarkt values actually come to pass

WTF

JJ LAWYERS

WTF

The funny thing is:

The Italian court already knew this. This isn't the first time transfermarkt was used in these group of cases and the first time IT GOT LAUGHED OUT OF THE COURT. They invited one of the main price setters to court to testify and he was a total random nerd from online. It was a complete joke.

And they USED IT AGAIN lmao

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Oh shit

WTF

JJ LAWYERS

WTF

aren't forum users the most informed experts? I mean we are not even the transfer forum and i can say we have top quality analysts. Every time i visit mercato thread i am blown away.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
aren't forum users the most informed experts? I mean we are not even the transfer forum and i can say we have top quality analysts. Every time i visit mercato thread i am blown away.
Imagine we had Andy and Hustini set the 'market value' for McKenny and then some Atlanta United FC MLS club gets busted by DOJ for signing him under value (FFP violation) :rofl:

I didn't know that after witnessing 25 years of calshio corruption I could be made speechless

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Next argument will be the FIGC using Football manager 2023 to determine player values

- - - Updated - - -

How did they calculate -15 points out of that?
Lottery draw

- - - Updated - - -

+ are you sure those financial adv. were big enough to cover any gap to the point it gave entry access to Europe (registration).
Considering the plus valenza made was only like 3% of the club's over all revenue... ofc not!!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Imagine a league that actively tries to run down its biggest club.

Spastic cunts.
I'm so confused at what we are even being punished for?

Inflating the plusvalenze? What cases are they talking about in particular here and what club hasn't done that? Or is this for the wage delay during covid?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm so confused at what we are even being punished for?

Inflating the plusvalenze? What cases are they talking about in particular here and what club hasn't done that? Or is this for the wage delay during covid?
I thought the details of the decision get released tomorrow or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)