Board & Management (28 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Somehow Arthur has been a protagonist of this team the past few years.
I dont think it has a lot to do with what Arthur or Pellegrini bought to the table, in principle we couldve overvalued washing machines and traded them with Roma and Barcelona, its not specifically about the players involved in the deals. This was done to be compliant with FFP, so whats the link with gaining an unfair sporting advantage in Serie A? Its not completely nonexistant, but its a long shot imo, we should appeal this hard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont think it has a lot to do with what Arthur or Pellegrini bought to the table, in principle we couldve overvalued washing machines and traded them with Roma and Barcelona, its not about the players themselves. This was done to be compliant with FFP, whats the link with gaining an unfair sporting advantage in Serie A?
Actually more importantly we could still register the team in Serie A even without these trades.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Transfermarkt values aren't even accurate. Here are some examples I looked at off the top of my head:

Sterling - sold for 56m / Transfermarkt 70m
Grealish 117m / 65m
Mudryk 70m / 40m
Sancho 85m / 100m
Osimhen 75m / 40m
Fabian Ruiz 23m / 55m

How that can be the basis of a legal case is ridiculous.
It's shocking that the club lawyers couldn't make such simple defend.

Also FIGC can fuck off. I would say don't let our players go to the Italian national football team from now on.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Italian prosecutors have long been accused of corruption, with some critics claiming that the system is plagued by political influence and a lack of transparency.

One major issue is the close relationship between prosecutors and politicians. In Italy, prosecutors are appointed by politicians, and many have close ties to the parties in power. This can lead to a lack of independence and impartiality, as prosecutors may be more likely to pursue cases that align with the political agenda of their patrons.

Another issue is the lack of oversight and accountability. In Italy, prosecutors have a great deal of autonomy and are not subject to the same level of oversight as in other countries. This has led to a lack of transparency and accountability, making it difficult for the public to hold prosecutors accountable for their actions.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's shocking that the club lawyers couldn't make such simple defend.

Also FIGC can fuck off. I would say don't let our players go to the Italian national football team from now on.
Yeah and guys like Chiesa would take in the ass and do as we say lol

Better yet, stop signing Italian players. Most of them are trash anyway.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
On a serious note, concerning foreign owner, who in their right mind would invest in a club, in a league that is working hard to kill its own product? I dont see any obstacle for applying and moving to other leagues in case we would chose this route, which I doubt.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
"The Company awaits the publication of the reasons of the decision and announces as of now the bringing of an appeal to the Sport Guarantee Board (Collegio di Garanzia dello Sport) in accordance with the terms of the Sport Justice Code.

The Company is firm and sure that the reason is on our side and will work until the end so that our rights are respected, we will take the case to the last consequences"

There you morons... thats how you show some guts in a statement...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just got home and read the news. i was confident that even though italy is a corrupt shithole, no club can be punished based on transfermarkt data. i was wrong, they aren't even trying to look impartial or objective. this isn't a trial, this is an execution. this is much more about politics than actual rules, facts or proceedings

winning 9 in a row was apparently too much. and these idiots haven't learned anything from calciopoli: mess with juve, league goes down

fuck this league

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Specialized lawyers are interviewed on TV in Italy about the sentence against Juventus. One of the most famous, Afeltra: "in 46 years of sports law, I have never seen this! I'm curious to know the motivations of the court because this is arbitrary!" [@CaloCalcio)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Serie A mercato 7 mill spent this winter, EPL over 300 mill spent... and the FIGC wonder why their league is fucking shit and cant grow

- - - Updated - - -

Specialized lawyers are interviewed on TV in Italy about the sentence against Juventus. One of the most famous, Afeltra: "in 46 years of sports law, I have never seen this! I'm curious to know the motivations of the court because this is arbitrary!" [@CaloCalcio)
motives? its simple personal agendas

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I dont think it has a lot to do with what Arthur or Pellegrini bought to the table, in principle we couldve overvalued washing machines and traded them with Roma and Barcelona, its not specifically about the players involved in the deals. This was done to be compliant with FFP, so whats the link with gaining an unfair sporting advantage in Serie A? Its not completely nonexistant, but its a long shot imo, we should appeal this hard.
Sporting advantage. By not declaring loss Juve avoided FFP, they make to europe and get extra money and buy better players and win the leauge.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I can't support a club that either

A) cheats all the time to the point that we as fans get fucked for it

Or

B) Is actually just doing the same shady shit as everybody else but refuses to have a spine, and us fans get fucked for it and we become a laughing stock

If this is a ridiculous case & we eat shit again I can finally wash my hands of this shit sport. Who really cares anyway it won't be long before oil money and the Prem being the only relevant league kills football and every CL final is 2 state sponsored teams going at it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)