Board & Management (26 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Let’s hope the Luis Campos rumors are true, minus the “close friend of Allegri” stuff.
that's the only true part of the rumor. tuttosport are sneaky, selling dreams like mombly

i still hope it's true. campos is a genius (if there are any in this profession)

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Ive been in a cave the last weeks and hasnt been able to follow the continuation of fraud-saga.

Can anyone be so friendly and give me a short update? Where are we now? Is juve still risking a ban/exclution of the league/bans?
Is it worth the hazzle to watch the next games? Or am i just watching a sinking ship? Im not sure my footballinterest can withstand another calciopoli, it is damaged quite a lot already!

Thanks in advance.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think any competent DS would want to be a part of Juve right now. Just too many insecurities.
The best we can hope for is a young guy with no experience who wants to take the risk.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Anyone who says avoid Luis Campos has no clue. He is prolly the best at his job in this sport currently.

But the odds of him dumping PSG for us is nonexistent....
I have no clue. But I don't want to build the club based on past success, visions or ideas. I don't want to establish the future based on what Allegri says or who he is friends with. If Campos is signed based on merit and fits with ideas of moving forward, then great. I have no suggestions on who we should go after, only reservations when they become mentioned together with Allegri.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #656
    I don't think any competent DS would want to be a part of Juve right now. Just too many insecurities.
    The best we can hope for is a young guy with no experience who wants to take the risk.
    Perhaps true.

But anything is still better than the previous regime of unqualified morons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I have no clue. But I don't want to build the club based on past success, visions or ideas. I don't want to establish the future based on what Allegri says or who he is friends with. If Campos is signed based on merit and fits with ideas of moving forward, then great. I have no suggestions on who we should go after, only reservations when they become mentioned together with Allegri.

First, they only use the Allegri friendship as clickbait (as in there is no way he has any link with Juve, so lets create fake news with friendship).

Secondly, this article is 4 years old and he has done ALOT since then (like make Lille league champions, or make Monaco champions in 2017, both rare and shocking wins), but its good run up of his overall competence:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2844278-luis-campos-the-transfer-genius-who-is-one-of-footballs-most-wanted-men#:~:text=As the man who helped,the game's leading talent-spotters.

He is a known commodity in world of football, been wishing we hire him ever since we lost&foolishly got rid of Marotta. But now he is in PSG, and as we learned with Verratti, any time anyone high quality joins PSG, they never leave lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)