Board & Management (8 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
General catch all thread for all things related to club leadership, board of directors, etc.
yeah, it's maybe a good idea not to pollute the aa thread into oblivion

as things stand after the resignation of the complete juve board yesterday:
- president: gianluca ferrero. he's an exor guy and hired as a caretaker until the storm calms.
- general manager: maurizio scanavino, also an exor guy and also a caretaker since he'll keep his job at gedi (an exor company controlling media outlets like stampa, repubblica and many more). short portrait in english here: https://www.juvefc.com/a-closer-look-at-maurizio-scanavino-the-new-juventus-general-director/
- cherubini offered his resignation but it wasn't accepted by unibrow, so he'll stay for a while
- arrivabene also resigned, but will stay at the club until the next assembly scheduled at 18th january iirc

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can someone sum it up for me?

What investigations? Who is being accused? How far back in time do they go?

What are the reasons behind the sudden resignation?

Ever since the world cup I decided that there will be nothing worth it here but apparently I was wrong and now I have to get up to date.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Imagine Allegri manages to get a lifetime contract during this chaos. Tuz reactions will be amazing.

Apr 15, 2006
Can someone sum it up for me?

What investigations? Who is being accused? How far back in time do they go?

What are the reasons behind the sudden resignation?

Ever since the world cup I decided that there will be nothing worth it here but apparently I was wrong and now I have to get up to date.
What investigations?: Consob's investigation into financial irregularities around player valuations and secretly paying them their salary during COVID time when their salaries were supposed to be delayed.

Who is being accused? The board, I believe

How far back in time do they go? 2019-20

What are the reasons behind the sudden resignation? Probably the legal suggestion considering the evidence the Consob has.

https://football-italia.net/juventus-what-exactly-is-happening/

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wow this news sure was unexpected, especially midway through the season like this causing such a shock everywhere, personally i never would have thought of it this soon but frankly all in all when you review everything it was long overdue anyway as clearly the trajectory of the club has consistently gone downhill for a few consecutive years now already…

At this stage i just hope that they will be replaced by competent people that will be able to revamp and make the right choices for Juventus to get back at the top of the game.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    John Elkann officially confirms that Massimiliano Allegri will not leave the club because he is "a fundamental part of the Juventus project and we are confident he will win again".

@FabrizioRomano
    Anyone else knows what survives a nuclear ELE?

:klin:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    It seems that only Marotta was the real genius in our club. Everyone else is a dumbass.
    Hopefully we will not find guilty in any wrongdoing. Otherwise I do not want to think about the consequences. I am getting sick just by writing this. This time there will be riots in Turin ...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    The board led by the spoiled son of a billionaire violated the prime directive of a publicly traded firm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)