Board & Management (52 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
but but but Elkann has balls and kills any threat to his business empire with his sheer silence.

So here we are 1st June 2024 what have we learnt?

He cowered away at Calciopoli
Withdrew the calciopoli appeal recently
Let UEFA and FIGC gang rape us last season whilst subsequent legal action have banned both uefa and FIGC from punishing clubs to join the SL, which also meant we missed out on money and Europe all together last season!
and still decides to sleep with the enemy.

In the meantime we still dont have a fucking sponsorship deal for next season.

Tell me now Elkann has balls and a brilliant business man now?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
but but but Elkann has balls and kills any threat to his business empire with his sheer silence.

So here we are 1st June 2024 what have we learnt?

He cowered away at Calciopoli
Withdrew the calciopoli appeal recently
Let UEFA and FIGC gang rape us last season whilst subsequent legal action have banned both uefa and FIGC from punishing clubs to join the SL, which also meant we missed out on money and Europe all together last season!
and still decides to sleep with the enemy.

In the meantime we still dont have a fucking sponsorship deal for next season.

Tell me now Elkann has balls and a brilliant business man now?
The ESL is a failed league with no chance of getting anywhere. Unibrow and friends had one chance to make it count and they fucked it up royally. Best to cut our losses and go back to money daddy that is UEFA. Elkann is just doing what a good business man would do at this point.
(I don’t disagree on principle that we should have an owner passionate about the club and not money men. But those are becoming increasingly rare)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)