Board & Management (88 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Santoriello that rat has stepped aside from the investigation
should have been fired the day that video went public, not only from the investigation, but also from his actual job

here he is being impartial and respecting his office:

1679501912635.png

look at this fucking cunt and imagine him investigating any napoli related case. i hate these chinovniks much more than all the skriniars or hamsiks of the world, and i admit those can get irritating too. but players come and go, these piece of shits remain for decades, doing damage invisibly unless they eventually get exposed somehow

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

The salary manoeuvre case has no risk of including point deduction but perhaps a heavy fine with players deemed to be involved get suspensions. But no points deduction will come from it allegedly.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

The salary manoeuvre case has no risk of including point deduction but perhaps a heavy fine with players deemed to be involved get suspensions. But no points deduction will come from it allegedly.
Because the outcome from civil court proceedings should have no bearing on sports results. In normal country though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
should have been fired the day that video went public, not only from the investigation, but also from his actual job

1679501912635.png

look at this fucking cunt and imagine him investigating any napoli related case. i hate these chinovniks much more than all the skriniars or hamsiks of the world, and i admit those can get irritating too. but players come and go, these piece of shits remain for decades, doing damage invisibly unless they eventually get exposed somehow
With social media it is easier to expose those cunts. Calciopolli would never have happened, the Serie b I mean, if inter lackeys sitting in the courtroom were exposed. Only years after connections started to come out.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
With social media it is easier to expose those cunts. Calciopolli would never have happened, the Serie b I mean, if inter lackeys sitting in the courtroom were exposed. Only years after connections started to come out.
And you see in other countries judiciary handling more serious charges for clubs like man city and Barcelona.Italy is kangaroo republic in comparison to them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

again it's all some italian special stuff that won't even be mentioned as an option in a functioning country. look at this: "especially if they end up keeping the -15 in the capital gains case " - i mean what the two case have to do with each other?! those are supposed to be unrelated. they expect the legal system to show some patronising mercy and say that one penalty is enough to teach us a lesson, or what? not to mention that the plusvalenza case is the worst joke ever, figc can be lucky if juve won't sue them for damages in first place. it should be dismissed asap.

we're also yet to see anything about the salary maneuver case that's straight out illegal. if they had anything that incriminates juventus i bet it already ended up in gds or cds. it's all just quotes from the wiretaps when a supervisory board member bitches about the lack of information, and that's an internal issue, has nothing to do with the legal system. (at least not in hungary; i've been both member in supervisory boards and ceo that invited supervisory board members and reported relevant shit to the board, so i know that it's not nice to keep the board in the dark about key issues, but it's not illegal, since board members can and should ask info anytime about anything in their authority.) postponing salaries isn't illegal when there are signed contracts that the figc got in time. the auditor company signed the financial reports. corrections were made in sync with the covisoc remarks, with the auditors' approval. the club doesn't owe any money to players: ronaldo didn't sign that famous 19m contract, and dybala's requests aren't related to a contract apparently. again, what did the club do that's illegal?

italy :stupid:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Let them leave it, we'll make to CL. these clowns have n oidea what they did. They made us a team again with a single decision, they hoped to destroyed us but instead they made the team bleed black and white and united us again as Juventus.

The -15p I think will fall. There's no way they'll leave it stand.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
FC Barcelona have filed five lawsuits against journalists for the 'Negreira case'. Tomorrow another four will be presented and five more are in preparation. The goal is to defend the honor of the club until the end. @sport

Will juve do the same?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

1679501912635.png

Looks like a fat gimp with that Osimhen mask on.

I knew I was right about him enjoying being pegged by Romanian whores at night.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
FC Barcelona have filed five lawsuits against journalists for the 'Negreira case'. Tomorrow another four will be presented and five more are in preparation. The goal is to defend the honor of the club until the end. @sport

Will juve do the same?
This is literally what I've been calling out for since day one

- - - Updated - - -

So are we likely out of danger as regards the salary investigation?
Hard to day, my feeling on this is we'll get a fine at most no points penalty or relegation just on the basis that the wages move didn't affect the club's registration for the league. Just some unethical accountancy at worst. But who am I kidding its Italy and inter did far worse things during the pandemic

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have come out on top of the list of most-watched teams in Serie A according to figures released by OTT distributors DAZN, with Milan coming in second and Inter in third.

34,999,768 viewers have tuned in to watch the Bianconeri’s league matches so far this season and are currently averaging 1,296,288 spectators per game.

Milan are the only other club in the division who also average over a million viewers per match, with 29,198,532 total viewers equalling 1,081,427 per game.

Third place in the Serie A table, Inter back up their current ranking as the third-most watched team in the league, drawing 995,089 views every time they step out onto the pitch.

Jose Mourinho’s Roma are not too far behind the Nerazzurri, attracting an average viewership of 933,389 every game.

Then come the runaway league leaders Napoli, who surprisingly only rank fifth on the list with 932,405 per game, despite their mesmerising form and attractive brand of football under Luciano Spalletti.

The rest of the Serie A’s top ten most popular sides by viewers consists of Lazio in sixth, Atalanta in seventh, Fiorentina in eighth, Torino in ninth and struggling Sampdoria in 10th.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,999
    The same group that said ' Agnelli, Nedved are guilty that's why they quit' is now the same group saying that the prosecutor quit because he is rightous man and doesn't want to hurt the process.

Oh man :lol:
    It's corporate liability and common sense to sever ties

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    Juventus have come out on top of the list of most-watched teams in Serie A according to figures released by OTT distributors DAZN, with Milan coming in second and Inter in third.

34,999,768 viewers have tuned in to watch the Bianconeri’s league matches so far this season and are currently averaging 1,296,288 spectators per game.

Milan are the only other club in the division who also average over a million viewers per match, with 29,198,532 total viewers equalling 1,081,427 per game.

Third place in the Serie A table, Inter back up their current ranking as the third-most watched team in the league, drawing 995,089 views every time they step out onto the pitch.

Jose Mourinho’s Roma are not too far behind the Nerazzurri, attracting an average viewership of 933,389 every game.

Then come the runaway league leaders Napoli, who surprisingly only rank fifth on the list with 932,405 per game, despite their mesmerising form and attractive brand of football under Luciano Spalletti.

The rest of the Serie A’s top ten most popular sides by viewers consists of Lazio in sixth, Atalanta in seventh, Fiorentina in eighth, Torino in ninth and struggling Sampdoria in 10th.
    Really, Napoli not being among the most popular Italian clubs is a surprise for someone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 60)