Board & Management (23 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
Prosecutor, Chiné is working on the hidden wage payment case and from what is filtering, the best case scenario is only a -20 points deduction which leaves to the judges discretion whether to increase it further.

[@CorSport)
This son of a bitch only works against us.

The biggest exchange pjanic Arthur, sure it's thanks to the exploits of the Brazilian cripple that Juve took a sporting advantage compared to the other clubs.

On the other hand merda who won the title with Lukaku who had not been paid for 3 months, or Osinem who will bring the scudetto to Naples no problem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What is Juve wrongdoings in wage payment case?
They supposed to not pay the players but they still did it?
If you declare specific details like less expenses you change the books and then you need things to support it otherwise its illegal.
If Juve declare 4 months of wages not to be paid you need to support it by not paying these wages.
They say we did it for the books and actualy paid or planned to pay them. If they can provide proofs we are in serious trouble.

As for the capital gains - Its quite absurd as even if there is a malice, there are two clubs in this so a punishment should go to the other teams involved as well.
The thing is there is no cap in transfers and its impossible to declare his value without a proper guidance (rule). This is why I think it should and would be canceled.
As for the wages - If they have proof we are in some trouble but given they asked another month - Either they look to completely bury us or they just dont have enough proof to demand a punishment.

I do have a question though - Can we sue back in case we get acquitted? I mean even if we get out of it, damage to reputation has been made.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If you declare specific details like less expenses you change the books and then you need things to support it otherwise its illegal.
If Juve declare 4 months of wages not to be paid you need to support it by not paying these wages.
They say we did it for the books and actualy paid or planned to pay them. If they can provide proofs we are in serious trouble.

As for the capital gains - Its quite absurd as even if there is a malice, there are two clubs in this so a punishment should go to the other teams involved as well.
The thing is there is no cap in transfers and its impossible to declare his value without a proper guidance (rule). This is why I think it should and would be canceled.
As for the wages - If they have proof we are in some trouble but given they asked another month - Either they look to completely bury us or they just dont have enough proof to demand a punishment.

I do have a question though - Can we sue back in case we get acquitted? I mean even if we get out of it, damage to reputation has been made.
Yes you can sue for damages in the civil court.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The lawyer Spallone to @Juventibus
: "That Juventus is listed on the stock exchange should be extraneous to the sports law. All the more reasons for the claimed independence of the sports system."

- - - Updated - - -

Otherwise we should distinguish also between clubs held by funds or family-run groups"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)