Board & Management (32 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
can you throw some links to the paragraphs from the document? because when I read the google translated version...
nah, i can't. and it's i can't, not i'm not willing to.

i'll ask an other simple question instead: can you spot the federal prosecutor's name here, on the literal first page of the document that you allegedly read?

1675245201108.png

:(((((((((((

- - - Updated - - -

Man you have the patience of saint
thanks for this, sometimes i need to be told to stop caring

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
nah, i can't. and it's i can't, not i'm not willing to.

i'll ask an other simple question instead: can you spot the federal prosecutor's name here, on the literal first page of the document that you allegedly read?

1675245201108.png

:(((((((((((

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for this, sometimes i need to be told to stop caring
Sure, just wanted to see if theres anything official on the sporting advantage or only rumors. Just for the record, me disagreeing with you dont mean I dont respect you or dont like you, no need to get hostile, we're on the same side.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Around 500K Juve fans cancelled their TV subscriptions as a protest to the 15-point deduction.

Juve is the club with the most TV subscriptions in Italy: about 8.1 million, together with Inter and Milan it's 84% of the Serie A market.

(Il Giornale)

Jun 16, 2020
Around 500K Juve fans cancelled their TV subscriptions as a protest to the 15-point deduction.

Juve is the club with the most TV subscriptions in Italy: about 8.1 million, together with Inter and Milan it's 84% of the Serie A market.

(Il Giornale)
This is huge.
500k guys that 150m annually less for DAZN and in a broader perspective the FIGC.

Great that all those problems made Juventini unite. Continue the unsubscriptions and register at J-TV.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Luciano Moggi: "They all make capital gains, but they only punished Juventus. Without it, at least ten clubs would have gone bankrupt and certainly not the Bianconeri".
[ @sportface2016)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
y, I don't think this is an argument I can agree on or something that will get Juventus off the hook either in Italian or European courts. I don't know much about Italian law, but we surely did not deal in good faith there and had fraudulent intent valuing players like Elia Petrelli at 8m.
How on earth can that be fraudulent intent?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
meanwhile, the so called Italian journo, but in reality a naples trash is in denial mode:

Regarding the colossal nonsense of the 500,000 terminations at #DAZN, the news is that the 'churn rate' is only known to the company, which only discloses it when it is obliged to do so: drawing up financial statements, reporting to the market if listed, etc. So it's bullshit

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,637
    Its published in a newspaper today

Screenshot_20230201-123020_Twitter.jpg
    That’s my point. If it was released to the press from the streaming provider then they are loading the pistol for its shareholders handing it to them. While the reported amount of cancellations is large, I am skeptical about the actual denominator of total subs DAZN has. I have experience working on several OTT providers and the subscribers game is juiced just like everything else.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    The Juve lawyers are hard at work to overturn the verdict and are focusing on three concepts: illogicality, lack of motivation and lack of foundation. CONI will not judge if the sentence was fair or not only if the procedure followed was correct but has the power to annul the sentence or send the case for a new trial. (@CalcioFinanza)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    How on earth can that be fraudulent intent?
    the way I see it:

1. Juve and other Italian and foreign clubs focused on plusvalenza mostly for FFP purposes + perhaps to avoid financial scrutiny (bankruptcy, enhanced reporting, shareholder trouble, etc). In the end some of it was unnecessary due to COVID relief on FFP, but I think that was most likely the intent - to comply with FFP in the least painful way possible which can be viewed as fraudulent intent as it's basically an attempt to fool UEFA (or anyone else who might be interested in the financial statements);
    2. FFP is 100% the jurisdiction of UEFA, but since inflated valuations are incredibly difficult to be prove without subjective evidence like the wiretaps (Chine tried it with just the TM values and failed miserably) and Italian LEA most probably can't share gigabytes of files from their investigation with UEFA and UEFA most probably also don't have the resources to listen to hundreds of hours of wiretaps in Italian, in a true Italian fashion FIGC decided to start this crusade and to witch hunt Juventus. perhaps Ceferin played a role in FIGC trying to finish killing Italian football, but tbh don't give a fuck;
    3. in the court document released they don't talk about the motive and the advantage gained by this practice at all and focus 100% on the practice itself, I believe this is because of the 1st and 2nd point. if they did it'd clearly look like they're annihilating an Italian club on UEFA orders + the -15 wouldn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)