blue jersey (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its not as good as the '96 or '98 blue shirt...but its an improvement for Nike

I dont understand why it's dark blue where the player name goes, they should have left that the same color as the rest of the shirt

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I have the 96 version on my wall. The stars and the fact that it`s made by Kappa makes it better than this one IMO, but this looks good too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
its not as good as the '96 or '98 blue shirt...but its an improvement for Nike

I dont understand why it's dark blue where the player name goes, they should have left that the same color as the rest of the shirt
I hated that too at the beginning, but I'm starting to like it.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
I rather see the mighty black and white:D but the blue one is as a symbol of the super times we had with Ravanelli and Vialli..
Last year did not work out so they changed it back to the wider stripes just like the succes 2 years ago and just like 1996.. Juve shirts have meaning... but i never minded the blue one in 1996.. i just rather see the black and white...:cool:

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
hay amr i know place in egypt sell the 3 juve shirts
they have too the pink and the balck shirt
and soon they well get the new shirts
they told me

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Cool.
Oh man I like this jersey..........but too bad sg doesn't have it.........
Well maybe I may have to wait until November to buy it.

At 1st I hate the design, but whne I look closely at it, I realised that it is not bad.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
this jersey is very symbolic of our european domination and our success of the 90s.it's really classy too,while the kappa one remains my favourite this one isn't half bad.

Filip D.

Jun 17, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
hi just wondering if anyone knows where i could buy the juventus blue jersey.

i have seached the internet only to find the same situation as in shops in ireland they have the home and other away kit. no blue jersey and its true class

thanks
You can buy it at www.unisport.dk

juve1717

Jun 14, 2004
Does anybody know where can I buy the blue jersey with the SKY logo and NEDVED 11 on the back? I already went to juvestore, but since I am ordering from the USA the price will be like 130 $ i think! Is there any other place?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
BTW, check the blue shirt from Juvesore.com and unisport.dk. The colors are much better on the juvestore one. Altho it could be nothing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
BTW, check the blue shirt from Juvesore.com and unisport.dk. The colors are much better on the juvestore one. Altho it could be nothing.
I think it is the image compression used on each of the sites is what is making the difference

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

how much is the shipping from this one?

anyway, the best site for me at least, theonionbag.com
I haven't ordered from there yet (always used Subside), but I will start, because these guys are in the US, so shipping costs will be low compared to European retailers.

Costs of shipping to Europe will be high though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)