blue jersey (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
The second one doesnt have the white ligning around the sky italia ad.
The first one is not an actual jersey with a Sky logo- if you examine carefully you will see that the Sky Italia add has been added as an imported picture on top of the jersey picture.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juve1717 ] ++
thanks elnur, but is the numbering and lettering oficial? and does it come with the sky or tamoil logo?
Hmmm... I don't really know.

You should contact them and ask them. If you do- be sure to ask if they use spesific Juve fonts (fonts for each team are different).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
You should contact them and ask them. If you do- be sure to ask if they use spesific Juve fonts (fonts for each team are different).
Yeah, that's really important. I mean imagine how un-authentic the Real Madrid jersey would look without what I think looks like the font that they use on army equipment :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juve1717 ] ++
I Forgot.. I found the blue jersey in another store, there is no lettering or numbering there.

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/sto...572&cid=526&brc=&red=product_list.jsp?id=526,
Yeah, I have actually used Subside for the past several years.

With them I can guarantee- name and numbering is authentic. So no worries. But they are UK based and deliver internationally using only Priority Mail. Last time I placed an order with them was in August (delivery to US) and shipping costs were like $50 or something.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yeah, that's really important. I mean imagine how un-authentic the Real Madrid jersey would look without what I think looks like the font that they use on army equipment :)

Heh heh...

"army equipment" :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

What do you mean? Any official statement on that?
I'm not sure if there has been an official statement but that certainly seems to be the case as we haven't worn the pink/dark purple jersey all season long. When we haven't worn the home strip it has been the blue, both in Serie A and the Champions' League.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I'm not sure if there has been an official statement but that certainly seems to be the case as we haven't worn the pink/dark purple jersey all season long. When we haven't worn the home strip it has been the blue, both in Serie A and the Champions' League.
You're right.

Initially we thought that the blue was for away champions league games only. And juventus.com clearly said that the blue was third.

It's good though, I like it better this way.

Last time we won the CL we wore that jersey. Maybe history should repeat itself?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
The nicest looking jersay out there. When I watched Arsenal play I thought. WHAT THE HELL! they have been stealing our jersays :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wouldn't the players have chosen to play in blue rather than pink? I mean, it wouldn't be fair to condemn them to looking gay now would it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)