Blatter Resigns! (5 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why don't you read up on current events instead of coming up with ridiculous conclusions? Platini has played a very key part in Qatar hosting the World Cup, as well as their new involvement in European football. His son works for a Qatar company, Platinu himself was all for the World Cup in Qatar, and now he was trying to oust Blatter by saying UEFA might separate from FIFA. He's a scumbag, one of the most corrupt ones out there and is playing a huge role in dirtying the game. $#@! him, that little French frog.
I do read the current events except that I don't get carried away by conspiracy theories that easy, speaking of ridicolous conclusions. There is still no clear evidence of Qatar bribing to get votes. Playing the conspiracy game, one would argue that these claims were fed to media by people who actually are interested in FIFA withdrawing the world cup from Qatar. Not that I know for sure that they didn't actually buy votes, but I personally look for evidence before I accuse them.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think Maradona should take it.
100% agree

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you read up on current events instead of coming up with ridiculous conclusions? Platini has played a very key part in Qatar hosting the World Cup, as well as their new involvement in European football. His son works for a Qatar company, Platinu himself was all for the World Cup in Qatar, and now he was trying to oust Blatter by saying UEFA might separate from FIFA. He's a scumbag, one of the most corrupt ones out there and is playing a huge role in dirtying the game. Fuck him, that little French frog.
Well he is french.......

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventini showing disrespect towards Platini now (for no obvious reasons) is like Juventini disrespecting say Pirlo or Nedved 30 years from now.

Why do we hate Platini, again?
Platini the player has nothing to do with either Platini the man or Platini the UEFA president, official, or politician.

- - - Updated - - -

Well he is french.......

Yay.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I hope they fail miserably :lol:

In the past I always wanted france and italy to win games/tournaments cause they were so many juve players. But not anymore, they choke haard hope pogba don't won shit on an international level nor does verrati

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I do read the current events except that I don't get carried away by conspiracy theories that easy, speaking of ridicolous conclusions. There is still no clear evidence of Qatar bribing to get votes. Playing the conspiracy game, one would argue that these claims were fed to media by people who actually are interested in FIFA withdrawing the world cup from Qatar. Not that I know for sure that they didn't actually buy votes, but I personally look for evidence before I accuse them.
:lol:

His involvement with Qatar goes a lot farther than just the World Cup too.

But yeah, wait for the evidence please.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They all grease the wheel to get it, but the super powers and status quo western countries are just way more adept at not making it too obvious.

For example, I never read anything about Germany buying the WC, but everyone and their shadow still screams how South Africa was bought, cries to the top of their lungs as soon as its outside their norm of host countries.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They all grease the wheel to get it, but the super powers and status quo western countries are just way more adept at not making it too obvious.

For example, I never read anything about Germany buying the WC, but everyone and their shadow still screams how South Africa was bought, cries to the top of their lungs as soon as its outside their norm of host countries.
Well South Africa did dish out 10 million to Caribbean countries. Unfortunately, that's a big problem with FIFA. Wealthier countries will always be able to buy votes form the poorer countries. There needs to be some change in the system. Like maybe instead of each member nation getting a vote, each region gets a vote or percentage of the vote and it's up to the member nations to come to a consensus on who their region votes for.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Let's be honest now, South Africa World Cup was terrible apart from Argentina geting a real spanking and England crashing out the way they did. Everything other than that sucked especially the winner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)