Blasi, Thank you and Bye (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
C Zanetti? His best feature is that he shares the last name with a better teammate and Argentine international. :D
I'm not too big a fan of Javier Zanetti. He's a good player, but mostly invisible. The only reason why he is Inter captain is that he's the only player to play there for more then two seasons.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
May be C.Zanetti is another smoke screen from Moggi...as well as Oddo....

Moggi's real target is actually Javier Zanetti!!! who is much better than Zebina in my opinion!!

:) :) :)

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #104
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    C Zanetti? His best feature is that he shares the last name with a better teammate and Argentine international. :D
    a german TV-reporter said all the time, that the Zanettis are brothers..:rofl:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Yea, I'm shocked it wasnt an English TV reporter. I can never forget how during the World Cup and Euro tournaments, those english gentlemen kept calling Vieri, Vieira. :eek:

Totti passes to Vieira, Vieira misses. And how.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

I'm not too big a fan of Javier Zanetti. He's a good player, but mostly invisible. The only reason why he is Inter captain is that he's the only player to play there for more then two seasons.
    Close to a decade IIRC

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
    YES!!! I found it out yesterday...and have asked Martin if I could still change it....It is really a bad mistake!!!!!!!

Jeek, u know how to change it???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)