Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (37 Viewers)

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I don't see the logic in selling Giorgio. Is the offer supposed to be so good that we cannot do anything but sell? Why sell a player that (at least in my eyes) is an integral part of the future Juventus? Or are we drawing a line in the sand? Is this Grande Ranieri's way to say that a player must go to him if he has doubts about his role on the team? I cannot grasp this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 28, 2007
don't be surprise if we sold palladino for rossi as well.. =/ i dont know what blanc, secco and ranieri thinking.. or perhaps.. if only moggi were here... he won't do such things.. secco was an amatuer.. if u were to ask me.. bring carboni or baldini as our new DS..

Adzke

May 19, 2007
don't be surprise if we sold palladino for rossi as well.. =/ i dont know what blanc, secco and ranieri thinking.. or perhaps.. if only moggi were here... he won't do such things.. secco was an amatuer.. if u were to ask me.. bring carboni or baldini as our new DS..
Or Corvino...

Adzke

May 19, 2007
tbh.. juve's transfer policy suck big time.. sad to said this.. but it true.. imo, they are too conservative..
Well, I don't think bringing in Iaquinta was a bad deal. I do believe that selling Chiellini will be a big mistake. And I don't hope it will happen, and I don't believe the problem will be the players we bring in; it will be the ones we sell. Especially if we sell Giorgio.

Mar 28, 2007
Well, I don't think bringing in Iaquinta was a bad deal. I do believe that selling Chiellini will be a big mistake. And I don't hope it will happen, and I don't believe the problem will be the players we bring in; it will be the ones we sell. Especially if we sell Giorgio.
the board are just too conservative about transfer.. look at man utd, bayern, liverpool and even MAN CITY..

Adzke

May 19, 2007
the board are just too conservative about transfer.. look at man utd, bayern, liverpool and even MAN CITY..
Manchester City are in an entirely different situation. They have all of a sudden got money to burn. They cab afford to buy any player, porpably. And Sven doesn't seem to think twice before closing a deal.

Man. Utd., Liverpool, and Bayern are all in different situations. They can get really big names (though I cannot grasp that either). We can do that next year. But Juventus is Juventus. And that will not be comprimized because of a friendly match.

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #250
    after today's performance its even more clear that we must keep Chellini, and sell off Molinaro

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    u got the point mate.. :agree: yes.. we just promoted from serie b.. but i just hope our board can be more aggressive in our transfer..
    But I don't understand, how you can have Blanc's statement in your sig, when you disagree. We bought Iaquinta, Nocerino, Molinaro, Criscito. All Italians. Should we do like Arsenal all of a sudden and sweep up talent everywhere?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)