Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (51 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ranieri non nega la trattativa per la cessione di Chiellini: "Dipende tutto da lui, dalla Juventus e dal Manchester City".

Ranieri doesn't deny the negotiations for Chiellini's departure: "Depends all on him, Juve and man. City".

I guess we can say bye to Giorgino. :( We better get some serious money in return.
Its interesting to see how Ranieri has distanced himself personally from this move. It seems he would like to have him but proberly admits its, he couldnt appease chiellini to stay. The board are moving quick as are man city to make this move possible so the question really arises is that how much influence does ranieri have, on the players and transfer campaign. I know its only been a few months in his job, but it doesnt seem he has been given much freedom... maybe this could cause problems in the future, who knows. In saying all that its only right if unsettled chiellini leaves, but how much was he convinced to stay?, on the contrary, how much did he need convincing for him to stay? I guess we will find out soon enough.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Plz stay here Chiellini.Don't go to the suckers of Man.city.Your only chance to make a top class career is to play for juve for the rest of your life.Plz read this Giorgio...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There are too many idiotic posts in this thread where people do nothing but insult the board for no reason. All this coming from Badass Devil, Terencee, Tony and Silvester Stalone isn't a surprise because they cant do better than insulting the board, but i'm surprised by Andy, who unlike the mentioned four, at least knows football.

and u actually believe our god damn board? heres some big mistake by our board...

1) selling miccoli cheap without barzagli in exchange.
2) loaning out marchisio if they dont sell blasi
3) sell chiellini and loan out criscito for the sake of heinze
4) till now.. imo, there's no so call star player coming..
These are the big mistakes ?

1 ) Miccoli was a must sale. Selling him was not a mistake it was the only right move. I am sure we could have sold him for a better price but we decided to sell him cheaper and to an Italian rival.
Not getting Barzagli was not a mistake for me, because i dont like him but dont you think there was a reason we sold him for a cheaper price to our rivals ?
The board members, who were capable enough to keep Buffon and the other stars in Juve are hardly stupid to lose both money and maybe points (if Miccoli scores a winner against us) and get nothing in return. There is a deal with Palermo, you can be sure about that.

2 ) This is not a mistake but this WILL be a mistake you idiot. You can't say :

a- The board made a mistake if they don't sell Blasi.
You can say :
b - the board made a mistake for not selling Blasi.
And because you dont know if we are or we are not going to sell Blasi then you cant count this as a mistake.
And loaning Marchisio was not a mistake. There was no place for him in Juve this year.

3 ) This also isn't a mistake but will be a mistake if it happens. And until it happens you cant count it as a mistake.
And didn't you ever think that we might be helpless in Chiellini case ? If he is the one who wants out then there is little we can do.

4) This is the most stupid reason for attacking the board you could have come up with.
Which star player do you want us to buy ? How many star players changed clubs this year and for what price ?
We don't have 100 million to splash on 2 players. We have limited budget to buy 5 or 6 new players. If we bought a star we would have been left with Legro and Boumsong in defense.
And tell me the name of the super star that would have chosen us in front of Real, Inter and Barcelona.
We dont play in Europe and our image is hurt due Calciopoli. Not many, if any, top stars will chose Juve now.
The only so called stars we maybe had a chance to buy were Chivu and Ribery. Chivu rejected even Barcelona and Real just so he can play in Inter and Ribery was sold at the beginning of the market when we had more important holes to fill.

Think twice before you write something. I also dont like Secco but he did more good than bad to Juve so far. As a matter of fact he hardly did anything bad to us and he hardly made a mistake so far.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Forget all those players being rumoured to join Juventus, pretty soon all our players will be rumoured to leave, we won't even have a team to compete in Serie A.

The media is so annoying. I'm pretty sure Juve's team is complete and no one will be leaving..

Feyenoord hooligans are a very common species, I don't know how they made it into this thread though!
Some guy's avatar was the lil Feyenoord fella giving the finger.. someone said it's fake because young Juventini are nice and polite.. and yeah.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Its interesting to see how Ranieri has distanced himself personally from this move. It seems he would like to have him but proberly admits its, he couldnt appease chiellini to stay. The board are moving quick as are man city to make this move possible so the question really arises is that how much influence does ranieri have, on the players and transfer campaign. I know its only been a few months in his job, but it doesnt seem he has been given much freedom... maybe this could cause problems in the future, who knows. In saying all that its only right if unsettled chiellini leaves, but how much was he convinced to stay?, on the contrary, how much did he need convincing for him to stay? I guess we will find out soon enough.
he started 1. july :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)