Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (22 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007
Saranno 26 i bianconeri che prenderanno parte alla tournée di nove giorni tra Inghilterra e Germania. Non partiranno gli uruguaiani Zalayeta e Olivera, a causa di un problema con i visti. Ecco l’elenco completo

Portieri: Belardi, Buffon, Novembre, Vanstrattan.
Difensori: Andrade, Birindelli, Boumsong, Chiellini, Criscito, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Molinaro, Zebina.
Centrocampisti: Almiron, Blasi, Camoranesi, Marchionni, Nedved, Nocerino, Salihamidzic, Tiago, Zanetti.
Attaccanti: Del Piero, Iaquinta, Palladino, Trezeguet.

chiellini is travelling to ENGLAND with the squad.. so i think, the deal is done.

Buy on AliExpress.com

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
chiellini is travelling to ENGLAND with the squad.. so i think, the deal is done.[/QUOTE]

why is that?we are playing friendly in england and his part of the squad so he must go with them
i really hope we dont sell him
we are tryin to sort out our defence and we sell one of ur best defenders and experienced players

David01

Aug 20, 2006
chiellini is travelling to ENGLAND with the squad.. so i think, the deal is done.
why is that?we are playing friendly in england and his part of the squad so he must go with them
i really hope we dont sell him
we are tryin to sort out our defence and we sell one of ur best defenders and experienced players[/quote]
maybe they are selling the entire squad?

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #145
    Lets not go over the top. he is a good player but he is not the future of italian football. Too many Italians have far more potential and talent than he has. The 1 thing he has going for me is that he is Italian in Juventus. if he was from another country, I would have said sell like a shot based on his talent. Its a no brainer that if you have a core of indigines in your side and theyare all good, you stand a very good chance of winning the league. But as far as being the future of Italian football, that is a huge overstatement.
    yes, but losing a defender of his quality is a bad move when you still have clowns like Bumsong and legro in the team

and what the hell happened to Blasi leaving ??

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #146
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ??

Juve chop Chiellini for Heinze Saturday 28 July, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is claimed that Domenico Criscito and Giorgio Chiellini will leave Juventus this weekend, making room for Gabriel Heinze.

The Bianconeri are completely revamping their defence, which was the weakest performing part of the squad in Serie B last year.

Chiellini is on the verge of completing a £7m move to Sven Goran Eriksson’s Manchester City, while it’s now rumoured that Criscito is returning to old club Genoa on loan.

The Under-21 international had always said he would be released to make his mark at Marassi if he was not guaranteed first team football in Turin.

Despite Chiellini’s departure, it seems as if the space for Criscito has been further reduced and the reason lies in Manchester.

While United continue their legal battle with Liverpool over Heinze, a way out of the mess for Sir Alex Ferguson would be to sell the Argentine overseas.

Juventus are eager to pick up the want-away defender and Manchester United would be more than happy to help put a spanner in the works for Liverpool.

Heinze would only cost £6.8m and cannot continue to drag out this transfer saga with the Premiership set to start soon.

"He is a contracted player for two years and unless we receive an offer which is acceptable to us as a club, he will remain with us," said United chief executive David Gill.

Other options for Juve include Arsenal’s Philippe Senderos – already the subject of a £3m offer – Stuttgart’s Fernando Meira and Serbian Under-21 international captain Branislav Ivanovic.

channel4
    This is fucking bullshit if its true....

Heinze isnt worth losing both Chellini and Criscito for....Heinze is an over-rated, injury-prone slug if you asked me

if SUCKO goes through with this, then he should be fired IMMEDIATELY !!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah, this is becoming ridiculous now. There's no reason to sell Chiellini and loan out Criscito for Heinze, and if these deals are what is at stake here I'll say no to Heinze. Chiellini could become one of the top centerbacks in Europe let alone Italy, and we all know what loans do to our players. If this is indeed true then it furthers my opinion that Secco is not qualified for this job and the board as a whole are all idiots.

EDIT: Actually, I retract my statement. Secco was never qualified for this job, any knowledgable person could see that. So he is just an idiot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Listen, if this management does not sell Blasi despite loaning out Marchisio, these people have enough evidence against them that they are idiots. There's no question about it. Blasi is fucking goddamn terrible and if we keep him we are goddamn idiots. Get rid of that talentless joke.

Mar 28, 2007
    didn't our president rule out the sale of Chellini ?
    and u actually believe our god damn board? heres some big mistake by our board...

1) selling miccoli cheap without barzagli in exchange.
    2) loaning out marchisio if they dont sell blasi
    3) sell chiellini and loan out criscito for the sake of heinze
    4) till now.. imo, there's no so call star player coming..

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
    May 1, 2006
    and u actually believe our god damn board? heres some big mistake by our board...

And just to add one more thing on your list:
    Even not trying for a moment to get Saviola who went to Real FOR FREE.
    This management are idiots.
    When I saw that idiot Blanc I got a diarea immediatelly.
    Who can dare to think about byuing Senderos.
    He is everything but not a good player.
    And selling Chellini.
    That is the most stupid thing to do in the moment.
    He is the future of Juve.Young and excellent player.
    Selling Balza was a bad,bad move also.And we a keeping idiots like Boumsong.
    I can not understand this?
    Once more,idiots.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
    May 24, 2007

For fucks sake, Miccoli was surplus to requirements and Chiellini is still in Turin. Andrade and Criscito are new in defence this year, so up until now, it's going quite well actually IMO.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    For fucks sake, Miccoli was surplus to requirements and Chiellini is still in Turin. Andrade and Criscito are new in defence this year, so up until now, it's going quite well actually IMO.
    Palermo were pretty much desperate for miccoli, as were a few other clubs, im sure we could have used a lil bit of negotiation to persuade palermo in letting barzagli go. I know the price was high, but negotiation with the right people does a heck a lot of wonders... You right things aint that bad yet, but with the speculation it sounds it could be worse. Providing we still keep blasi at the end and loan out criscito as well I think its fair to say the board have lost it.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Ranieri non nega la trattativa per la cessione di Chiellini: "Dipende tutto da lui, dalla Juventus e dal Manchester City".

Ranieri doesn't deny the negotiations for Chiellini's departure: "Depends all on him, Juve and man. City".

I guess we can say bye to Giorgino. :( We better get some serious money in return.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Ranieri non nega la trattativa per la cessione di Chiellini: "Dipende tutto da lui, dalla Juventus e dal Manchester City".

Ranieri doesn't deny the negotiations for Chiellini's departure: "Depends all on him, Juve and man. City".

I guess we can say bye to Giorgino. :( We better get some serious money in return.
    in the words of eric cartman - f*ck f*ckety f*ck f*ck f*ck! :wallbang:

we have a perfect squad and now we're changing it, its like being handed the scudetto and rejecting it to settle for 6th position

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)