Blandie is a loser (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
hehe fun.

Unexpected and game over. Lets face it Nicks vote decides these things. Nick is the most influential member here.

But really when 'Nick against the world' and the alternative 'blandie is a loser' both go against you. Its fvcking bad news :howler:

Bye Barkuss. Nice knowing you :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Of course,when you live it.......it stinks all the way to Indo-China.....

Do you care about global-warming problem? Yes? Then killyourself and make our life easier.

Why are you here at all? Did Milan fans kicked you out? Why? You stink? Oh yes,Ive forgott. You have your "Nick ag. the world thread"....ok,Caritas politely asked us to provide you that...we did,go back there and stink as much as you want,admins have isolated it very good. Nothing stinks while you're there. But you're infecting and spreading more and more....just like a plague....but you stink worse. Jog on Sal,you'll jog on youre whole life.
lets try again...this time stick to one language and try to make sense like a 10 year old rather than a 3 year old

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

Of course,when you live it.......it stinks all the way to Indo-China.....

Do you care about global-warming problem? Yes? Then killyourself and make our life easier.

Why are you here at all? Did Milan fans kicked you out? Why? You stink? Oh yes,Ive forgott. You have your "Nick ag. the world thread"....ok,Caritas politely asked us to provide you that...we did,go back there and stink as much as you want,admins have isolated it very good. Nothing stinks while you're there. But you're infecting and spreading more and more....just like a plague....but you stink worse. Jog on Sal,you'll jog on youre whole life.
oh YEAH..well you STINKY MORE than I STINKY stupid DUM DUM head..you stinky just as bad as really ugly bad puke and then the puke jog on and then you stink and then you and the puke stink all the way to to Indonesia ...

and you stink bad..like puke breath

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,609
    Nice work Blandie......it stinks so bad here that I will have to quit this thread. Call the rat exterminator....maybe he can help.
    I didnt call for this, I didnt ask anyone to vote for me, I even voted for you to stay.

Blame yourself for this mess Barkuss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)