Not open for further replies.
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,561
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

that time of the month sweet pea...whats with all this Nick hating B.S.?
    Dont kid yourself. Ive never liked you. I thought I made that pretty obvious from the start.

Not the best time to be telling people this though. 2-1 down and this deal holds :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    na just what will happen. Getting bored anyway and always said I would leave when it starts getting repetitive.

Its getting repetitive :D
    your getting repetitive too...the Nick hating is predictable..the Brits over the rest of the World stuff is getting annoying like a crotch itch
    AND the fact that you are not as entertaining as Emma or River is quite evident..
    but I digress douche bag :kiss:

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,565

your getting repetitive too...the Nick hating is predictable..the Brits over the rest of the World stuff is getting annoying like a crotch itch
    AND the fact that you are not as entertaining as Emma or River is quite evident..
    but I digress douche bag :kiss:
    I dont hate you, just dont really like you. No reason to hate online. You just seem like a jock.

I also dont like Shadowfax so its hardly Brits over the rest of the world. Infact I take back the not hating online, I do hate shadowfax. Hes a cumface.

Then again I hate Barkuss. He's a cockjockey.

Entertaining? Who cares. Im not here to entertain you.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

I dont hate you, just dont really like you. No reason to hate online. You just seem like a jock.

I also dont like Shadowfax so its hardly Brits over the rest of the world. Infact I take back the not hating online, I do hate shadowfax. Hes a cumface.
    Then again I hate Barkuss. He's a cockjockey.

Entertaining? Who cares. Im not here to entertain you.
    Now Claire.......

What in the world did Paul do to you ?????

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,571
    AHAHHA you call me repetitive but my infamous LOSER LEAVES TOWN contest is being re-hashed

so what are the choices?

BLAND OR...?
    Emma didnt call you repetitive, that was me. I didnt start this loser leaves thing. But ill do it if the forum want me to leave. No point hanging around like a washed up loser ;)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003

Emma didnt call you repetitive, that was me. I didnt start this loser leaves thing. But ill do it if the forum want me to leave. No point hanging around like a washed up loser ;)
    I wouldn't want you to leave....you bring out the creative insulting side of Burke...the PRO-AMERICA side of Andy and between your INCUBO hating posts you sometimes manage to make me laugh. That said your still Bland..however, better bland than sub-human like that racist scum

Its irrelevant..does anyone even care or give sh*t about DogsAss ... I think INKTOMI would be missed more than him

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,574
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Now Claire.......

What in the world did Paul do to you ?????
    Nothing. Ill take that back. Too quick to judge but I know the type and they have been putting Blandie down her whole life.

Barkuss:
    You need to agree? no point me risking this if you arent going to get the hell out you shitmonkey.

Also its ironic that I blasted the last thread like this, I think these are dumb and now im in the middle of one. Atleast this has a consequence though :D

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,577

I wouldn't want you to leave....you bring out the creative insulting side of Burke...the PRO-AMERICA side of Andy and between your INCUBO hating posts you sometimes manage to make me laugh. That said your still Bland..however, better bland than sub-human like that racist scum

Its irrelevant..does anyone even care or give sh*t about DogsAss ... I think INKTOMI would be missed more than him
    Shes back in game!

Barkuss I allow you to use your vote on yourself. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)