Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    Actually it was pretty cool. Noone calls much, I spent most of the time on the net posting on forums and getting my friends to phone me and we would use typetalk. Oh so bad. Deaf people probably needed that line. hehehe suckers.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

We don't have a president, Norway is a monarchy. Just thought you should know.
    Erm, okay...well, I vote for you to be King!...if you could that is, dump you on the poor Norway! And we'd have freedom!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    We are losers. Blandest and I spent 25minutes yesterday talking about the forum. Oh the horror!
    this is when one ralizes that it is too much

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    actually we talked about who we didnt like and who I think is hot :D
    So, who do you think is hot? I think Erik is, and gray...maybe Martin, but I havent seen the pictures of the members, so I am just going from what I imagine! And of course David Del Piero is cute in my dreams!

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

So, who do you think is hot? I think Erik is, and gray...maybe Martin, but I havent seen the pictures of the members, so I am just going from what I imagine! And of course David Del Piero is cute in my dreams!
    you fool! im the best! :notlist:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    No Fli, your the sex god remember? I dont need to mention you, cause you are the sex god, is goes without question that your a lil cutie!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)