Blandie is a loser (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I would! But I dont live in Norway, that is why!

It is humourous that someone who 'sings' (badly) on here, is saying everyone else is dumb!

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    alright then. Heres my shoes and some smokes I had once when I was on a break at work hehe

I worked in typetalk for those of you who are new to my life. I was good pay and easy work, but when people started having phone sex it was too much, i also realised I dont like deaf people so it wasnt the ideal job. hehe

Only losers wear converse. :down:

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    well tell the damn loser not to make me say stupid things on the phone then and not to have phone sex. If your deaf, jesus just forget the phone sex.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    type talk.

Step 1
    Dial the 18001 prefix before the number of the person you wish to call. Remember to use the full UK area code and don't leave any gaps or spaces.
    e.g. 1800101511234567
    Textphone users will then see TXD Dialling followed by TXD Ring Ring on the screen.

Step 2
    Textphone users will then receive the TXD Operator Connected Pls Wait message.
    The operator will be explaining Typtalk at this point.

Step 3
    "Call connected, GA".

Step 4
    The Operator will then begin to relay your call.

Step 5
    Begin typing your part of the conversation

Then I sit there and say what they say to me to the other person. And type to them what the reciever says to me. Its great if you like to listen in but not good when they have phone sex or go crazy with each other. Deaf people are nuts.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    thats sick, when people have phone sex, i'd of cut them off!
    Yeah and lose my job? Hey its a shit job but im a bum, i dont have many qualities to get decent jobs. Plus I look scary so no one ever wants to hire me :D

Once some deaf person was phoning her boyfriend in prison. That was freaky :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    from the sound of it, i wouldnt feel guility sounds like a blessing in disguise, i am at college so i dont have to get a job like that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)