Blandie is a loser (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Oh yeah baby, 500 posts on a football forum is pretty sad especially considering I only watch football when I cant sleep and I think its only for jocks. And im not a jock no sireee.

I know your not really supposed to bash people with these, but I wouldnt have made one otherwise because lets face it, dedication threads are about as gay as grahams ice skating.

So what else can be said about my time here? Hmm lets see:

1. Nick is a gloopy old bastard who tried to be cool
2. Emma is a loser for still being here
3. Fliakis is sexy and cooler than other guys here
4. Elnur tries to hard to look cool with all the drunken pics. Makes him look like a typical blurt (I made that word up I think, or I heard it somewhere. Im still trying to find it out what it means)
5. Burke tries to hard also, he should also wash his hair. hehehe
6. Vinman is nice for not saying I looked like a drug pushing lesbo after seeing my pic. (Unlike NICK THE PRICK)
7. Where did Shadowfax machine go to?
8. Kaiser Franco is a bit of a nobsicle for leaving every time he gets his ass whipped, like he did with me hehehe
9. Martin needs to punk up a bit more
10. Crazy Swede Jeeks is a creap.
11. Padovanos shoe fetish is becoming not funny, and just scary. People with foot fetishs are scary.
12. I lied about that pic hehehe. Thats not really my pic. Its a girl i know alittle. She's not a lesbian and she never took drugs. She dosent even drink. hehe what a load of suckers you all are. mehehe.

But that said, thank you all. For a wonderful time where I learnt many things about the sick twisted world we live in. Id like to say im leaving now but im much to pathetic for that, id come crawling back kaiser franco style.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Andy is a sucker for thinking that pic was you, didnt we already tell him you where the other claire? :D

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Yeah how did he not realise. Those two people look nothing alike. What a dippie :D

Erik should have known I would lie too :D

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    hey you should like me for having nothing bad to say about you :D I usually have something bad to say about everyone.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    so that wasnt you?
    nope.

fucks with your mind dosent it? I mean i was looking in the mirror expecting to see her. Remind me not to do this again hehe.

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    hey this is my own little mess, dont let those bastards take credit :D

It was just a person I know, and not even that well. I thought it would be funny to post her pic as mine. Sorry :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    hey you should like me for having nothing bad to say about you :D I usually have something bad to say about everyone.
    Are you talking to me? If so, it's better to mentioned in a bad way, than not to be mentioned at all ;)

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    I havent saw your around, I only remember you because of your location hehe

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    no ways my real pics are much worse than that one i posted :D

plus ive saw the destruction that can follow bad pics. Harsh!

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    hey i just nailed 2000 a while back. Im offically hijacking this dedication thread. Thankyou thankyou!

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    hell do i know, i just use words that dont make much sense when i cant find the words to say what i want to say. youknowwaimean?:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)