Blandie is a loser (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Chxta he bragged about results on a SAT. I just wanted to put it into comparison thats all.
Never mentioned my school results on this forum before, if I have please provide the link.

But if you must know, I hold 6 distinctions from my O-Levels, and a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering.

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,864
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Never mentioned my school results on this forum before, if I have please provide the link.

But if you must know, I hold 6 distinctions from my O-Levels, and a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering.
    Im talking about Burke dipstick.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Im afraid not. Every action from every person in my life is recorded and taken into consideration when building the 'whole picture'.

Its taken to the grave.
    As it should be.

Don't take any shit from any Fvktards, Blandie - I'm with you on this one.

. . . and Burke is not a Ballbag, he's a Ball Licker, remember?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Burke, I liked you better when you were trying to get Blandie in bed and you hated Nick. Now, you hate Blandie and you want to live in Nick's arsehole. What gives?

Anyway, your jokes are still too juvenile, but you show some promise. Keep working on it.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Burke, I liked you better when you were trying to get Blandie in bed and you hated Nick. Now, you hate Blandie and you want to live in Nick's arsehole. What gives?

Anyway, your jokes are still too juvenile, but you show some promise. Keep working on it.
    Pado. You have an unsatisfying appetite to align yourself with the chicks of the forum much like the gay dudes did back in High School. What gives Kevin?
    More over, please don’t scold BanjoBurkey for realizing that a) if you can’t beat the NICK join him and b) sometimes you have to choose between the lesser of two evils: cranky Anti-Juve obnoxious Milanista or wanna be crack cocaine addict with a Kelly Osbourne persona.
    That said, Blandie is not a bad kid she just needs to get over that chip on her shoulder which is eating away at her credibility like a pigeon with rabbies. Her constant head to head with Burkey can be attributed to the fact that she wants to SHOCK and be the outspoken poster. Burkey won’t let her.
    Pado..I liked you better when you talked about sheeps rather than shoe-wanking. I find it a sick, perverse ‘activity’ and feel less human just hearing about it. I loathe the shoe-wank and everything it represents.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Nick, of course you see right through me, again. I have been aligning myself with the chicks and it IS because I'm gay. However, as angry as Blandie is she doesn't piss me off. I like the Banjo Boy but something needs to be done to prevent some of that juvenile crap he posts. Seriously, he is better than the "You're gay" and "Your epidermis is showing" crap he has posted lately.

As for the shoe wanking, I am sorry you don't admit to enjoying a good wank. You should join in, have some fun, and quit acting like an old person. You might enjoy a masturbation conversation.

As for the sheep, every time I talk about sheep some pervert tries to make it sexual, so I thought I should stop.

Anything else I can help you with?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)