Blaise Matuidi (5 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Would you rather keep him and waste 7 million euros in wages per year. Coz no one's gonna spend a penny to buy him, that's for sure.
Yes, i would rather keep him, rather than Higuain, Berna, Khedira, Ramsey, DeSciglio, Perin etc
I think he was the easiest to offload and Paratici sucking at selling, when instructed to offload someone, he made the wrong call (yet again) just to justify his existence.
Blaise does not add to our quality, but he is not dead weight like Khedira or Ramsey, heck even Dcosta.
I think that Paratici is unable to sell those and Blaise was the best he could do...
did you expect money? XD or a trade for what?
Comparing him to our other CM trash, Khedira, Ramsey, Blaise is the only one that could generate some income and at worst case scenario, stay fit enough to use him, should he stay, unlike the other cripples

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I do wonder what Beckham sees in him
If the deal goes through, South Florida soccer fans would get the world-class, attacking player Inter Miami owners David Beckham and Jorge Mas have been promising. Matuidi has 5.4 million Instagram followers, so news of his impending move was trending worldwide on Monday.
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/mls/inter-miami/article244845547.html

But wait, there's more:

He is known for his work-rate, strength, defense, ball-winning and ability to work in tight spaces in the midfield.
All the requirements needed for a world class attacking player.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)