Blaise Matuidi (15 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nothing to dislike about Matuidi.

Good luck :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

We are talking about fucking Inter Miami here. Even that Hustini fella would help their midfield.
Once upon a time maybe but if I was dead laying on the football field even my first touch in death would be better than his.

lol nothing to dislike

- - - Updated - - -

fake news (as of now), it's not the verified profile
Classic Russian disinformation campaign interfering with our summer transfer window.

I noes all abut dis stuff

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Respect for him for leaving without a fuss. He knows his time here is up so it's best to leave.
Unlike that disgusting bum Khedira

Grazie for everything you've done for the club. You were good soldier but sadly very limited

Apr 19, 2007
that's a fair point: if you have a 4m book value, you can spread it on two years in amortization. it makes sense if you sell the player above book value, or keep it until his contract runs out. but if you release a player before his contract expires, his book value automatically becomes minusvalenza.

lack of planning or change of plan i guess.

or simply #askbadass :baus:
Minusvaleza? Not true bc his value isnt very big so its still good on the books bc his salary off the books is higher than his value on the books I think

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Minusvaleza? Not true bc his value isnt very big so its still good on the books bc his salary off the books is higher than his value on the books I think
that's not how it works. salary has nothing to do with plusvalenza and book value. capital gains or losses are tied to the difference between the assets' value and the eventual sale price. if you release a player for free, the book value automatically becomes capital loss.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
His bookvalue around 7m and will be 0 at the end of this season, when we triggered the clause maybe it become 2 years amortization
Then it means around 3.5m left ?

Or because that is a clause option, it means when his contract ends and we get him for 0 book value so it will be 0 ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)