Blaise Matuidi (5 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yeah... but at least the wages are off the books.
And i'm sure Juve is in a rush to let go of all the deadwood and at the first opportunity to sell those guys we'll do it.
We made a huge mistake in not letting these guys go for free last year. So much money wasted on wages. Matuidi’s transfer fee was very low anyway, I assume most of it has been amortised.

Jul 13, 2010
Bye Felicia.

Enjoy sunny Miami.
it's a long list of player to be sold/released you have there. Not a lot of time. I'm glad you gave a second or maybe fifth chance to AS, perhaps realised that it won't be possible to replace him with anything decent and we will hope he will rotate with Pellegrini next term with something like 70/30 or 65/35

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
it's a long list of player to be sold/released you have there. Not a lot of time. I'm glad you gave a second or maybe fifth chance to AS, perhaps realised that it won't be possible to replace him with anything decent and we will hope he will rotate with Pellegrini next term with something like 70/30 or 65/35
I don’t know why we keep getting linked with Emerson Palmieri. He is a scrub and is inferior to Sandro in every aspect.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We probably won't get anything. After the one year contract extension, his book value is around 5 million, so perhaps we might try to sell him for as much, for accounting reasons. But I think he'll leave for free.
Why the fuck do we keep extending these dead players' contracts. Ordinary fans know it's a mistake and the club doesn't? So mindboggling.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
To add vlaue over a longer time for the books
that's a fair point: if you have a 4m book value, you can spread it on two years in amortization. it makes sense if you sell the player above book value, or keep it until his contract runs out. but if you release a player before his contract expires, his book value automatically becomes minusvalenza.

lack of planning or change of plan i guess.

Ask Marotta I guess ;)
or simply #askbadass :baus:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nothing to dislike about Matuidi.

Good luck :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

They need help in MF especially since it’s been very deliberate and slow. Chances created have been sparse.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Well they got the right guy to fix the midfield :lol:
We are talking about fucking Inter Miami here. Even that Hustini fella would help their midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)