Blaise Matuidi (69 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
For crying out loud

Sometimes i dont know whatParatici and co. are thinking.

Also Allegri should be blamed because he was the one who asked for Khedira and Matuidi personally, and cemented their positions in this team for many years.
They both in range of average to good players, ready to play with limited to no potential to improve
The keyword there is they are ready player. But the management fault are keep holding on to them and give them fat salary

So this season is the last season for the likes of Matuidi, Khedira, Berna, Higuain, Rugani, Perin
They should already gone earlier this season, but Tici cannot offload them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
They both in range of average to good players, ready to play with limited to no potential to improve
The keyword there is they are ready player. But the management fault are keep holding on to them and give them fat salary

So this season is the last season for the likes of Matuidi, Khedira, Berna, Higuain, Rugani, Perin
Wait, Khedira’s and Matuidi’s contract expire next year in June? Thats good news, unless Tici surprises us all.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I really hope this is the case,

But im not keeping my hopes up because we have failed to do this since like 3 mercatos ago.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Welcome, proove me wrong.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

InfatuatedSizzlingCoypu-size_restricted.gif

ComposedContentLcont-size_restricted.gif
About those GIFS, let me tell you something.
These matches were fixes, the federation knew it, the referee, the opposing teams' players, everyone, the results were just as they should be but he comes and scores and then runs like some douchebag.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome, proove me wrong.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

InfatuatedSizzlingCoypu-size_restricted.gif

ComposedContentLcont-size_restricted.gif
About those GIFS, let me tell you something.
These matches were fixes, the federation knew it, the referee, the opposing teams' players, everyone, the results were just as they should be but he comes and scores and then runs like some douchebag.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I hope that with Pirlos appointments, his days are over in Juve
Totally agree. Pirlo is disgusted with mediocrity and Matuidi has it running through his veins.

Pirlo will probably do the below:

CR7———(mavididi or zapata)—————dybala
—bentancur——tonali———rabiot——-

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Blaise Matuidi could leave for Inter Miami. [GdS]

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The report from Gazzetta suggests Matuidi is close to an agreement with Inter Miami.

:tuttosport:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)