Blaise Matuidi (20 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How was Mandzukic doomed not technical enough for Sarriball yet they kept Matuidi?

I understand Matuidi can be useful in certain games but I thought Sarriball was all about technical ability.
Sarri doesn't use a wide target man so Mandzukic could only have been a CF for us. As (1) we currently have Higuain as the alternate CF and (2) we barely cross the ball anyway, it made sense for him to go.

A CM is a CM, but I'm pretty sure Matuidi is not a Sarri player and has no long term future here. He's playing because of necessity, he's one of our fittest players.

Also, what the guy above said.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's really not. He doesn't want to leave, and no one wants to buy him from us.
The fact he doesnt want to leave doesnt mean he has to play. He should be benched and since the beggining of the season Sarri should have worked out for that position with the squad we have, whoch is not much, but still Matuidi is not the player he uses for his teams.

Para tici is to blame too for not giving him a proper midfielder for his game. SUpposedly tha midfielder was Ramsey but the guy came broken and is still broken, also paraticis fault

But anyways, matudi is not the type of player for his game. he is good enough for a bus parking mid table team, but not for juve.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
The fact he doesnt want to leave doesnt mean he has to play. He should be benched and since the beggining of the season Sarri should have worked out for that position with the squad we have, whoch is not much, but still Matuidi is not the player he uses for his teams.

Para tici is to blame too for not giving him a proper midfielder for his game. SUpposedly tha midfielder was Ramsey but the guy came broken and is still broken, also paraticis fault

But anyways, matudi is not the type of player for his game. he is good enough for a bus parking mid table team, but not for juve.
It tells you how big of a flop Ramsey and Rabiot have been for us.

When Sarri signed, all the scoopers around the club said Sarri doesn't want Mandzu, Khedira and Matuidi in the team.

We got stuck with them somehow and because of injuries they made their way into the rotation.

If Rabiot and Ramsey (Emre Can too) played their part, Matuidi and Khedira would have been sitting in the stands until the end of their contracts.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Sarri doesn't use a wide target man so Mandzukic could only have been a CF for us. As (1) we currently have Higuain as the alternate CF and (2) we barely cross the ball anyway, it made sense for him to go.

A CM is a CM, but I'm pretty sure Matuidi is not a Sarri player and has no long term future here. He's playing because of necessity, he's one of our fittest players.

Also, what the guy above said.
Why the fuck did we renew him? Unless we have a deal in place to sell him for his book value it's a huge mistake

Apr 29, 2006
Matuidi has been very useful, especially to the new signings, in demonstrating how a Juventus midfielder runs off the ball. When you are a pro footballer, that can hit the woodwork on purpose 8 out of 10 times from the spot, and you get left on the bench for a guy that can't hit the goal 8 out of 10 - you must be curious as to why. Try the king's road and you are Emre Canned(pun intended).

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Exactly. Makes me mad how badly we treated Marchisio, Mandzukic, Trezeguet, Del Piero. We were ruthless with them when they were no longer at their best. And yet we make handout after handout to Khedira and Matuidi. Be ruthless with the right people for once.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Exactly. Makes me mad how badly we treated Marchisio, Mandzukic, Trezeguet, Del Piero. We were ruthless with them when they were no longer at their best. And yet we make handout after handout to Khedira and Matuidi. Be ruthless with the right people for once.
For crying out loud

Sometimes i dont know whatParatici and co. are thinking.

Also Allegri should be blamed because he was the one who asked for Khedira and Matuidi personally, and cemented their positions in this team for many years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)