Blaise Matuidi (35 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Even I can't fault him here

Looks like a different player in that line up. But let's not let this erase his many shocking performances. He needs to do this for the majority of whatever season is left to prove his worth.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
When he has zero responsabilities moving the ball anymore than short passes and stay really close to the line, he gets really effective.

We r better with him. We lost against Lyon cuz he wasn't in the pitch

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
^^ That's right. He's dynamic. He works his arse off. Rabiot thinks he's a box to box midfielder but doesn't realise what it really takes. It doesn't matter how strong you are or how calm on the ball you can be, you have to both make yourself available and useful to your forwards and cover for your back line.

Matuidi does it with gut running, Pogba did it with a mix of athleticism and flair, Vidal could do everything, Khedira and Marchisio were highly intelligent at reading play.

I've seen glimpses of Bentancur developing a box to box ability but Rabiot hasn't shown it once this season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
^^ That's right. He's dynamic. He works his arse off. Rabiot thinks he's a box to box midfielder but doesn't realise what it really takes. It doesn't matter how strong you are or how calm on the ball you can be, you have to both make yourself available and useful to your forwards and cover for your back line.

Matuidi does it with gut running, Pogba did it with a mix of athleticism and flair, Vidal could do everything, Khedira and Marchisio were highly intelligent at reading play.

I've seen glimpses of Bentancur developing a box to box ability but Rabiot hasn't shown it once this season.
cause Rabiot is a player who should be regista

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)