Blaise Matuidi (13 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Both times we lost we come out with a weak team. A skilled team that people beg for. Sarri has talked about balance a lot this seaon and it clear we lack it at times. We cant play with the trident nor can we play with a weak mid right now. Maybe when we laern to keep the ball better we can but until then I assume this guy will play in the important games. Turns out just putting attacking minded players on doesnt always help the attack
It doesn’t help the attack when we can’t get them the ball.

matuidi won’t help clear that up either

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
It doesn’t help the attack when we can’t get them the ball.

matuidi won’t help clear that up either
You say that he adds nothing to the attack which isnt wrong. But you think every player acts as an individual and not a team scenario. Why did we look terrible with the trident? Why did we not score 5 goals with Matuidi off?
We need a physical skilled player but we dont have one on our roster right now. The only way Matuidi needs to be off the field is if we put Ramsey on. EVery other combo needs him for balance IMO.
Just pray we get Pogba

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You say that he adds nothing to the attack which isnt wrong. But you think every player acts as an individual and not a team scenario. Why did we look terrible with the trident? Why did we not score 5 goals with Matuidi off?
We need a physical skilled player but we dont have one on our roster right now. The only way Matuidi needs to be off the field is if we put Ramsey on. EVery other combo needs him for balance IMO.
Just pray we get Pogba
We hit the post twice, Bentancur almost had an assist before his assist and both of those passes were moving the ball forward. We had chances to put the game away even if we were getting owned. I just don’t see Matuidi having that kind of positive movement for our shift to attack like Bentancur did.

I agree about balance but we lose too much with Matuidi playing IMO

Apr 19, 2007
We hit the post twice, Bentancur almost had an assist before his assist and both of those passes were moving the ball forward. We had chances to put the game away even if we were getting owned. I just don’t see Matuidi having that kind of positive movement for our shift to attack like Bentancur did.

I agree about balance but we lose too much with Matuidi playing IMO
Bentancur needs to be on as well. Rabiot needs to be the 4th player

Apr 19, 2007
The facts about it is when we play with Matuidi and 2 of our trident we win. When we play the trident or take Matuidi off we look soft. Maybe thats a complete coincidence but I dont think so.

I think right now our best lineup is ronaldo-----Dybala
Ramsey
Matuidi-------Pjanic----Bent

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just pray we get Pogba
he is lazy as hell,

matuidi is a turd but i admit the guy sacrifices fOr the team and runs his lungs out. Pogba? just lol, he is a diva.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Fun thing about Blaise is that apparently right now we can’t do with him but neither without, which is quite odd to say the least.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
My eyes OMG. Never been so depressed seeing a player on the ball. He’s genuinely and unmistakably dreadful.
All that huffing and puffing, chasing around but ffs he cant even pick up a loose ball, just clumsily losses it. What does he offer to our play?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
One of his worst performances for us and that's saying something. This player is finished. Never seen a professional look so uncomfortable with a football at his feet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)