Blaise Matuidi (5 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pls decide to leave... We need to move on from 33 yo midfielders that lack basic technical abilities. What a mess we have created in the middle, too many old, injury prone or/and inconsistent players. I wonder when we will adress this area, because extending contracts with 33 year olds, means further neglecting our glaring issue.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Unbelievable Blaise (I know he's been a good player for Juve) is the one deciding. He was supposed to be gone before this season and now management wants him extended? Does management have any long term plan? News like this makes me feel their making decisions based on what side of the bed they woke up on.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pls leave come the summer. When he tries to run with a ball, it is comical. I always think hes gonna trip himself. Not as bad as he has been lately, but quick passing and breaking out of pressure, wont work with him in the middle.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Hopefully when bent returns hes on the bench and we got a proper midfield that can controll the ball and go forward. Tired of seeing this guy first touch going out play or fallling on hes face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)