Blaise Matuidi (14 Viewers)

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
Hopefully when bent returns hes on the bench and we got a proper midfield that can controll the ball and go forward. Tired of seeing this guy first touch going out play or fallling on hes face.
We're way past that point. Should've started the season together with Rabiot-Pjanic-Benta. Sarri ain't going to change his midfield unless there's an injury. Get used to Matuidi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
We're way past that point. Should've started the season together with Rabiot-Pjanic-Benta. Sarri ain't going to change his midfield unless there's an injury. Get used to Matuidi
We know this but Sarri is very slow at realising these things i mean rabiot only started playing very recently and that was mainly because khedira got a long injury.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Gave what? giving the ball away you mean?

Thought he was there because of his defensive attributes but I rarely see this guy bossing opponent with tackles or interception like Vidal and Marchisio. All he does is just run run and run

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Try Bernardeschi or Bentancur in this position. Tell him to kill himself for 60 minutes and then sub. Just like Chelsea days with Kovacic/Barkley. I think you might be able to replace the work rate of Matuidi with two players.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Try Bernardeschi or Bentancur in this position. Tell him to kill himself for 60 minutes and then sub. Just like Chelsea days with Kovacic/Barkley. I think you might be able to replace the work rate of Matuidi with two players.
Dude, Rabiot will play there, info 100%. But Blaise plays because Rodrigo got stupid in Supercoppa.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
We know this but Sarri is very slow at realising these things i mean rabiot only started playing very recently and that was mainly because khedira got a long injury.
I said it before - Matuidi plays to cover for Ronaldo. Which is already a fucked up mindset. We should think of ways to support Ronaldo in the attack. Not cover for him when we defend. If Sandro was a Marcele type player, then yeah, you should play someone like Matuidi to cover the left flank, but Sandro doesn't attack. We lose Ronaldo. He rarely sees the ball and when he does Matuidi fucks it up.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Deserves a praise, he really tried hard and gave his all, like he usually does. Sadly, his hard, best and all is not good enough for a team like Juve and he should leave on a free this summer, best for both parties, he could finish his career on a high returning to France, I bet Saint Ettiene, Lille and Rennes would kill to have him in their squads, he is a nice person with an important career, lots of trophies, a world champion, tons of experience. Did his thing for us, now its time to leave, a new contract would be a mistake..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)