Blaise Matuidi (8 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Someone from the club should tell him and others. You are not part of our plans. You will not play any minute. If you want to play with primavera and not get any minutes then you can keep your fucking wages and next club will think twice before they give you a contract.

Oct 23, 2011
This is the problem with these so-called market opportunities. This doesn't necessarily apply to Matuidi, but we simply outbid the competition on these freebie type deals and pay them what they want. On top of that, we also have been handing out raises to these players as candy. The consequences are that we are stuck with these overpriced, older players because they know their next club is not going to be anything close to the level of Juventus, or their pay is not going to be remotely comparable. I don't follow every club or organization as close, but I can't imagine many being this mismanaged as Juventus has been over the last 2 years or so in this regard.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This is the problem with these so-called market opportunities. This doesn't necessarily apply to Matuidi, but we simply outbid the competition on these freebie type deals and pay them what they want. On top of that, we also have been handing out raises to these players as candy. The consequences are that we are stuck with these overpriced, older players because they know their next club is not going to be anything close to the level of Juventus, or their pay is not going to be remotely comparable. I don't follow every club or organization as close, but I can't imagine many being this mismanaged as Juventus has been over the last 2 years or so in this regard.
Roma has just given an extension till 2022 to Dzeko who'll be 36 by that time. Real pays Bale an absurd amount of money. Alexis at United. Just from the back of my head.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Roma has just given an extension till 2022 to Dzeko who'll be 36 by that time. Real pays Bale an absurd amount of money. Alexis at United. Just from the back of my head.

Problem is we don't have Real or United money.
So while they can take a mistake we can't or wer're fucked

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
They are almost all less effectively managed than Juve. There is a reason for Juve's big resurgence and it's the management.

Oct 23, 2011
They are almost all less effectively managed than Juve. There is a reason for Juve's big resurgence and it's the management.
I absolutely agree, things wouldn't have been possible without their great work since 2011 or so. However, I specifically said in that particular regard. Most squads seem to have their roster ready by now. We are risking excluding several players, who were starters for us last year, from the CL. We still don't have the luxury to afford that, unfortunately.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yes of course the illusion that we are the only club with this issue is complete nonsense
The only difference is that generally over the years we have retained older players for longer, or signed older players, because we are the sort of club and league where they can flourish for longer.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He doesnt fit sarri’s style, but I wouldnt be too quick in ignoring his worth. His crazy running as a sub in the last 20 minutes could be worth gold. Against tired legs it could feel like a man extra.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
well Matuidi isn't really a problem.
Either way this is his last year unless we make another shitty move and renew his contract!
The problem are Khedira and Higuain.
Higuain looks like an ex-player so far same with Sami.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

When Bale was signed he was considered among the best in the world with record fee. When Khedira and Matuidi were signed they were bench players at Madrid and PSG respectively. I agree on Alexis the only reason he chose Manure for £££

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)