Blaise Matuidi (73 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Definitely tho, Uli slammed him few days after Cup final stating publicy that he advises him to find a new club lol
A world of good that did.If he doesn't want to leave there is nothing you can do about it. You can foul mouth him , but that's about it or you send him to the stands.
@zizinho Khedira's class is redundant for 6 mil. reasons. Beppe's renewal was a last f u to the club.
Bale is in the same situation at real. Somehow people thought that he would accept China, when he earns so much in Madrid.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A world of good that did.If he doesn't want to leave there is nothing you can do about it. You can foul mouth him , but that's about it or you send him to the stands.
@zizinho Khedira's class is redundant for 6 mil. reasons. Beppe's renewal was a last f u to the club.
Bale is in the same situation at real. Somehow people thought that he would accept China, when he earns so much in Madrid.
I still havent read a single source saying that Sami has 6M a year. So if anyone has it, please post. 2nd, Beppe cant extend a player alone as the CEO, without the sporting director Fab, vice president Nedved and president AA. He doesent have the authority to just hand out extensions as he pleases, especially not few weeks before leaving. So if Sami indeed has 6M a year, which is far from a confirmed fact, thats on the whole management (also not recognizing the moment to sell him last summer, but thats another story). If he remains at 4M, he should be transferable.

Bale would cost too much for clubs that hed like to go to (except English, but that train passed), and the ones that can afford him are trash from China and US. His situation is different to our guys

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I still havent read a single source saying that Sami has 6M a year. So if anyone has it, please post. 2nd, Beppe cant extend a player alone as the CEO, without the sporting director Fab, vice president Nedved and president AA. He doesent have the authority to just hand out extensions as he pleases, especially not few weeks before leaving. So if Sami indeed has 6M a year, which is far from a confirmed fact, thats on the whole management (also not recognizing the moment to sell him last summer, but thats another story). If he remains at 4M, he should be transferable.

Bale would cost too much for clubs that hed like to go to (except English, but that train passed), and the ones that can afford him are trash from China and US. His situation is different to our guys
tell me of a resonable destination for sami cause from the reports only turkish clubs want him and aparently he is not interested.
i did some research and i think 4 mil. is accurate.don't know why the 6 mil. figure is ramarked. i think if some 2 leavel teams were after him , then he would think about it. too bad we are stuck with both of them.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
He actually wanted to leave, last summer. Kovac rejected. Now club wants to offload him but there are no one interested, especially after Uli bashed him.

Jun 6, 2015
Both Matuidi and Khedira strike me as players that prefer a really competitive environment over a more relaxed one so I'm not surprised they'd prefer to stay here and compete for trophies rather than leave somewhere where they won't. I don't think money is the main problem here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
tell me of a resonable destination for sami cause from the reports only turkish clubs want him and aparently he is not interested.
i did some research and i think 4 mil. is accurate.don't know why the 6 mil. figure is ramarked. i think if some 2 leavel teams were after him , then he would think about it. too bad we are stuck with both of them.
EPL clubs but we are too late now. Dont think he wants MLS so we probably only have German clubs as an option right now. Leipzig?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Both Matuidi and Khedira strike me as players that prefer a really competitive environment over a more relaxed one so I'm not surprised they'd prefer to stay here and compete for trophies rather than leave somewhere where they won't. I don't think money is the main problem here.
The main problem are themselves

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Hard to evaluate the situation of players like Matuidi, Mandzukic, Higuain, Khedira (lol how many) refusing to leave. From one hand, they have a contract and their will needs to be respected because it was Juve contracting them. From the other hand though, it's clear to see they're considered a surplus to requirements at Juve so from champions like them it would be expected to have some class and leave the place where you are no longer appreciated. There's a famous song in Poland saying that you need to know when to leave the stage undefeated. Otherwise you risk the glory you've been building for years to be tainted by the last unsuccessful season. Nevertheless, these are still top quality footballers and might become handy during this long season ahead of us. Of course they won't be called up for CL but they can help in the league. They don't cost us that much besides Higuain.

There's also another aspect that should be evaluated and that's management planning. If the above mentioned players have been asked to leave just recently then I cannot blame them they don't want to make a hasty decision about their next destination. Our season ended early last year and there was plenty of time to find new clubs for these fringe players. We don't know when it was communicated so it's hard to judge both sides.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I checked the French sources - L'Equipe and other French sites and papers quoting L'Equipe - and they don't say that Matuidi rejected Monaco. They say that from "internal sources" they understand that Monaco aren't interested in Matuidi and it was just a rumour. Then they conclude that if Juve don't find a buyer, Matuidi could see out his contract.
I'm not sure how did Football Italia conclude from this that it's Matuidi who decided to stay in Juve.

Jun 6, 2015
Hard to evaluate the situation of players like Matuidi, Mandzukic, Higuain, Khedira (lol how many) refusing to leave. From one hand, they have a contract and their will needs to be respected because it was Juve contracting them. From the other hand though, it's clear to see they're considered a surplus to requirements at Juve so from champions like them it would be expected to have some class and leave the place where you are no longer appreciated. There's a famous song in Poland saying that you need to know when to leave the stage undefeated. Otherwise you risk the glory you've been building for years to be tainted by the last unsuccessful season. Nevertheless, these are still top quality footballers and might become handy during this long season ahead of us. Of course they won't be called up for CL but they can help in the league. They don't cost us that much besides Higuain.

There's also another aspect that should be evaluated and that's management planning. If the above mentioned players have been asked to leave just recently then I cannot blame them they don't want to make a hasty decision about their next destination. Our season ended early last year and there was plenty of time to find new clubs for these fringe players. We don't know when it was communicated so it's hard to judge both sides.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Yeah, all this should have been dealt with before they even returned to training.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Personally, I don't see why he would even be on the list of necessary sales.
He was our best (& only) performing midfielder for a big part of last season imo.

Sure, he makes things look clumsy at times, but there's a reason coaches always put him on the pitch. Massively underrated player.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Personally, I don't see why he would even be on the list of necessary sales.
His qualities aside, he's on his last year of his contract and being 32 already it makes little sense to offer him a new contract. Since we are in a position where we have to reduce the squad by 4 or 5 players, a sale here is a logical choice.
It's not a disaster if we don't sell him. If we offload Perin, Pjaca, Mandzukic and Rugani, then we're good to go. We'll have only 2 senior players who won't make it to the CL list and that's not too bad, but we'll have too many midfielders and I guess that is why we're trying to sell one of them. With Bentancur and Can being young, Ramsey and Rabiot being new and Pjanic considered instrumental, we're left with Khedira and Matuidi, one of which being an obvious surplus.
So, not a necessary sale, but a logical one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)