Blaise Matuidi (17 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
How do other clubs sell their players whod rather stay?
What other clubs?
We have the example of iaquinta. The club sent him to the stands but he still collected his salary and left when expired.
If you know alternative methods to deal with players refusal to leave while under contract, do tell.
The only way is to do like Chelsea. Every player over 30 years old gets only 1 year contract.You renew on a yearly basis.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What other clubs?
We have the example of iaquinta. The club sent him to the stands but he still collected his salary and left when expired.
If you know alternative methods to deal with players refusal to leave while under contract, do tell.
The only way is to do like Chelsea. Every player over 30 years old gets only 1 year contract.You renew on a yearly basis.
We can terminate Khediras contract if its true he refuses every offer. As for Matuidi, dont think he takes a year in the stands over playing for Monaco in a EURO year, if it came down to it. The problem is they know theyd still have crucial roles if they stay, so thats a failure on our part to not make it clear to them

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What exactly you don't see? I mean he is a WC winner, was a crucial player for PSG and us. What is to see here?
That he was a crucial player. This is beyond ridiculous. He takes too much time on the ball and doesnt offer anything in the final third. His body language is entirely wrong when trying to control football. Its as natural to him as flying is to me.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We can terminate Khediras contract if its true he refuses every offer. As for Matuidi, dont think he takes a year in the stands over playing for Monaco in a EURO year, if it came down to it. The problem is they know theyd still have crucial roles if they stay, so thats a failure on our part to not make it clear to them
So it's better to terminate khedira's contract and still pay his wages if he doesn't want a mutual termination then to keep him as a backup? I don't think that is a good idea.
For matuidi what more can you do.Accepting a offer from another club for you means that you are not needed anymore. What obvious sign can he get. Freeze him out? His agent is raiola,no? We have a very lucrative partnership with the guy.
Also why would he go at Monaco when the club barely survived relegation? No el or cl for them this year. Not an exciting club. The only way I can see him leaving is for Monaco to pay a higher salary than us, but I doubt they have the finances to do so.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
That he was a crucial player. This is beyond ridiculous. He takes too much time on the ball and doesnt offer anything in the final third. His body language is entirely wrong when trying to control football. Its as natural to him as flying is to me.
Dude starts every game for two top teams whenever he is healthy, was a major part of France win at WC18 == not good enough "for any club with healthy ambition".

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dude starts every game for two top teams whenever he is healthy, was a major part of France win at WC18 == not good enough "for any club with healthy ambition".
this doesnt make him a good fit for juventus but i agree that he is far from finished therefore someone we shouldnt have such difficulty selling.

(unlike khedira) there should be another team willing to pay us for him so if we need to sell 5-6 players then matuidi should certainly be one of them as he is sellable and completely unnecessary to us

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
this doesnt make him a good fit for juventus but i agree that he is far from finished therefore someone we shouldnt have such difficulty selling.

(unlike khedira) there should be another team willing to pay us for him so if we need to sell 5-6 players then matuidi should certainly be one of them as he is sellable and completely unnecessary to us
He is obviously a bad fit for Sarri, but he is no shit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Our midfield has been woeful, overrun even by the most average of teams. For 2 consecutive seasons we couldnt reach later knockut stages because we have had technically limited players in the middle. Wierdly enough it coincides with Matuidi being one of the starters and stifling out any promissing attack. Why do u think we had to basically avoid passing through the middle and instead hoofed the ball higher up the pitch?

Any offer for this 'crucial' player? Because despite desperately trying to get rid of him, he will stay for another year. Legend...

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Our midfield has been woeful, overrun even by the most average of teams. For 2 consecutive seasons we couldnt reach later knockut stages because we have had technically limited players in the middle. Wierdly enough it coincides with Matuidi being one of the starters and stifling out any promissing attack. Why do u think we had to basically avoid passing through the middle and instead hoofed the ball higher up the pitch?

Any offer for this 'crucial' player? Because despite desperately trying to get rid if him, he will stay for another year. Legend...
So why Deschamps, Max, Blanc, Ancelotti, why all these scrubs played him?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So why Deschamps, Max, Blanc, Ancelotti, why all these scrubs played him?
Am I arguing with Ancelotti, Max or Deschamp? Maybe they didnt have better options, which in our case could have been true and it still doesnt make make him any less worse player.

Do u think he is good enough for Juventus?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So it's better to terminate khedira's contract and still pay his wages if he doesn't want a mutual termination then to keep him as a backup? I don't think that is a good idea.
For matuidi what more can you do.Accepting a offer from another club for you means that you are not needed anymore. What obvious sign can he get. Freeze him out? His agent is raiola,no? We have a very lucrative partnership with the guy.
Also why would he go at Monaco when the club barely survived relegation? No el or cl for them this year. Not an exciting club. The only way I can see him leaving is for Monaco to pay a higher salary than us, but I doubt they have the finances to do so.
His contract was coming up this summer, none of this was necessary if we had any form of advanced planning. We dug our own hole and our inability to sell just adds salt to the wound. Besides, ive stated numerous times before for a year and a half now, that his time for sale was last summer, we were always gonna have trouble offloading him after an injury ridden season like this one.

As for Matuidi, put yourslef in his shoes. EURO coming up, you play a important role for France. You pick sitting a season in the stands over playing and earning a place in the squad? Cuz hes not gonna risk such scenario happening. Which means, we arent as eager to sell as we should be, or to say it better, we didnt make it clear enough for him what his "role" would be if he chooses to stay. Or is it because hes a Raiola player, and we are so deep inside his ass that we are incapable of freezing out one of his players? Both cases are clearly on us, and we need to dig ourselves out here

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Blaise Matuidi has rejected all the offers he has received so far including Monaco's offer, He would like to play one more season in the black & white jersey. (@Lequipe)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
His contract was coming up this summer, none of this was necessary if we had any form of advanced planning. We dug our own hole and our inability to sell just adds salt to the wound. Besides, ive stated numerous times before for a year and a half now, that his time for sale was last summer, we were always gonna have trouble offloading him after an injury ridden season like this one.

As for Matuidi, put yourslef in his shoes. EURO coming up, you play a important role for France. You pick sitting a season in the stands over playing and earning a place in the squad? Cuz hes not gonna risk such scenario happening. Which means, we arent as eager to sell as we should be, or to say it better, we didnt make it clear enough for him what his "role" would be if he chooses to stay. Or is it because hes a Raiola player, and we are so deep inside his ass that we are incapable of freezing out one of his players? Both cases are clearly on us, and we need to dig ourselves out here
so why are you slaming paratici. is not like he put this burden on this club. he only renewed manbro who actually looks the likeliest to leave.
i could agree that we are not that eager to sell them . i doubt matuidi doesn't know that he isn't going to be a starter but as someone said he is only a injury away from being a starter.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so why are you slaming paratici. is not like he put this burden on this club. he only renewed manbro who actually looks the likeliest to leave.
i could agree that we are not that eager to sell them . i doubt matuidi doesn't know that he isn't going to be a starter but as someone said he is only a injury away from being a starter.
Exactly, which is why there is no urgency on him to leave. Which is our fault, if our intention is to sell (it should be)

Im slamming Paratici because Khedira should have been the 1st sale of the summer, and hes still here. If he was a Bayern player hed be on a different club two months ago

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Exactly, which is why there is no urgency on him to leave. Which is our fault, if our intention is to sell (it should be)

Im slamming Paratici because Khedira should have been the 1st sale of the summer, and hes still here. If he was a Bayern player hed be on a different club two months ago
Boateng disagrees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)