Blaise Matuidi (12 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I really don't know why are people acting so surprised at how much we suck when a few months back we appointed Sarri as if it were something normal.
Whilst I understand the general discontent in appointing Sarri, I’m guessing you go through the change curve at a terribly slow pace.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
Matuidi not sold on Monaco
It seems no one is willing to leave nowadays..
Will you? It's not about the money, honestly. It's a part of it, but not all of it. Playing for a CL contender with Ronaldo is a dream for every footballer. You need a monster squad for Matuidi/Khedira to say: "I have no chance to play so I'll leave". They probably feel like they're one Ramsey injury away from going back to the starting 11.

That's why Rugani is the only one close to leaving.. Our CBs are class. He will not play a minute and he knows that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Will you? It's not about the money, honestly. It's a part of it, but not all of it. Playing for a CL contender with Ronaldo is a dream for every footballer. You need a monster squad for Matuidi/Khedira to say: "I have no chance to play so I'll leave". They probably feel like they're one Ramsey injury away from going back to the starting 11.

That's why Rugani is the only one close to leaving.. Our CBs are class. He will not play a minute and he knows that.
So you are saying our solution for our midfield is Pogba/Eriksen?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
In a different universe where you didn't need to sell 5 players to get them.. yes.

Imagine if Juventus could just buy Pogba and tell Khedira he can fuck off to the stands if he doesn't leave for the next 2 years.
I meant it in a way of sign Eriksen and then tell all to go away and they accept because they know they wont play..
Im not convinced 1 signing will be enough to make them go away..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i cant believe we are still going to have khedira and matuidi. regardless of whether these two stick around we cannot sell other CMs. just the leave the two of them off the squad list, let them play with u23s ffs but in a year where we will only be able to register 22 first team players for CL none of those 22 spots can go to these players. not one.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I have never understood this purchase. Fuck me sideways, but going from Vidal & Pogba to Matuidi is abysmal. Of course you cant sell him now, because basic skill of controlling football is prerequisite for any club with healthy ambition when contemplating next purchase.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I have never understood this purchase. Fuck me sideways, but going from Vidal & Pogba to Matuidi is abysmal. Of course you cant sell him now, because basic skill of controlling football is prerequisite for any club with healthy ambition when contemplating next purchase.
Come on now. He is no wizard, but he is a WC winner and was a key player there, for PSG and for us. And he didn't fall out all of a sudden.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The superior salesman to Marotta cant even deliver on the primary task of this mercato, which was getting rid of Sami and Blaze. Especially since we got their replacements so early, and for free
So what would you do instead of him?
How do you force a player out if he doesn't want to live and is refusing every offer he is getting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)