Blaise Matuidi (5 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's so good at what he does. But obviously yeah you can't give him a pass like that in the area and expect him to deal with it like he is Pirlo.
Yep, we were spoiled under Pirlo, he would have taken that pass and dribbled his way out of trouble. Matuidi doesn’t have that sort of technical skill at all...three Inter players pressing him straight away, was always a risky proposition for him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another very busy game from Blaise. His lung capacity to maintain that intensity is unfortunate for opposition. Other CM's can't really rest knowing he is probably running them down to break up the play. :tup:

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
I don’t understand why Matuidi is constantly making darting runs into the box. If you made a compilation of Matuidi’s touches yesterday against Roma, it would look like a non league defender, I don’t mean that with malice either. I’d much rather have MIra or Benta making those runs so they can actually do something besides give the ball away. Plus, I’d rather Matuidi not get stuck up the pitch.

Apr 19, 2007
I don’t understand why Matuidi is constantly making darting runs into the box. If you made a compilation of Matuidi’s touches yesterday against Roma, it would look like a non league defender, I don’t mean that with malice either. I’d much rather have MIra or Benta making those runs so they can actually do something besides give the ball away. Plus, I’d rather Matuidi not get stuck up the pitch.
Thats the whole point though. You dont ask slow players to go far up the pitch if they cant get back. With the front 3 right now we arent defending as much with 4-4 like we had in the past. He has to get back every time or we will be very open and thats not our game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)