Blaise Matuidi (6 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Called up in France NT for WC 2018.

I just wonder how Aymeric Laporte is not called up. And Deschamps prefer Adil Rami, even Kurt Zouma and M. Sakho for reserves.

Imagine if Deschamps is still our coach and pick Rami over Laporte

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Called up in France NT for WC 2018.

I just wonder how Aymeric Laporte is not called up. And Deschamps prefer Adil Rami, even Kurt Zouma and M. Sakho for reserves.

Imagine if Deschamps is still our coach and pick Rami over Laporte
National team ain't the same as a club team. Rami have been preferred due to chemistry, experience and leadership.

Which is also why Giroud have been called + he offers a targetman-role.

Jun 6, 2015
Yep, Rami is like their 4th or 5th choice cb. Won't play that much, basically a glorified cheerleader.

In short tournaments chemistry is vital and trying to build it over couple of weeks is not the way to go. I don't get why people are so surprised when smart coaches pick pretty much the same players they have used throughout the qualifications. They're the players who made being in the world cup possible in the first place. Dropping them for the flavor of the month would be ungrateful.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Kondogbia has 5 international appearances. Matuidi 61.

The average football fan :howler:
Kondogbia was vital for Valencia and one of the top CM's in Spain this past season. Matuidi turned out to be a massive fraud who just has a great agent. No sane person can deny that Kondogbia had a better season than this fraud.

Matuidi's market value from transfermarkt.com is 30m and Kondogbia's is just 25m.

So Matuidi is better than Kondogbia and deserves to be called up.
for 30M I'd sell this fraud that can't play football with the actual ball. Heck even for 15M I'd sell him. This dude is Swansea City, Everton or Watford material at best.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
for 30M I'd sell this fraud that can't play football with the actual ball. Heck even for 15M I'd sell him. This dude is Swansea City, Everton or Watford material at best.
For being one of the 3 go to guys in our current midfield, he for sure lacks, A LOT of ball playing. he really is like a better version of Momo Sissokho but not by much. Full of heart but adds so little in possesion. Our whole gameplay suffers from it.

Things get potentially worst when you mix Khedira in the equation, since non of them want to carry the ball. The gap between Pjanic and the forwards is too great, and we end up forcing everything into the wings.

Please marotta...sell this man and buy someone else. I think the 2 aforementioned players are the main reason i do not enjoy seeing Juve play anymore.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Kondogbia was vital for Valencia and one of the top CM's in Spain this past season. Matuidi turned out to be a massive fraud who just has a great agent. No sane person can deny that Kondogbia had a better season than this fraud.
So in other words, you are talking out of your ass and don't know what you are talking about :baus:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
hes not going to get dropped for Kondogbia, but he shouldnt be a starter either. they did have to pick another mid in addition to the 5 they already have. Rabiot should have been there, so theyd have:

Kante/Tolisso Nzonzi/Rabiot Pogba/Matuidi

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So in other words, you are talking out of your ass and don't know what you are talking about :baus:
Great argumentation. K-Dog is absolutely revived at Valencia and back to his best.

I presumed Gian was trolling. Am disappoint.
How come? Kondogbia is able to control a ball and make a forward pass. Matuidi isn't and has been found out once he left shitty ligue 1.

Considering France line up in a 442-ish formation and Matuidi is even more of a fraud in 2 man mid it makes even less sense.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
what do you guys think about Matuidi at LB in the future some time? hes tall, strong, plays wide very often (even when hes a CM), so he should be able to pull it off in theory.

please discuss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)