Blaise Matuidi (11 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Damn that's really bad. Let's hope Marchisio stays fit and gets match ready, as in play for 90 minutes on a top level.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Big loss against Tottenham, since we now lack that physicality in midfield that is needed to fight off Tottenhams talented midfield, which is their highest strength. Glad Marchisio is back though, but he definitely wont replace Matuidi in terms of hustle.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
WTF Out for a month now

Blaise Matuidi’s thigh injury could be worse than first feared as the Juventus midfielder reportedly risks a month out.

Matuidi was forced off during Juve’s 7-0 victory over Sassuolo on Sunday, with Max Allegri stating after the game that the Frenchman would miss their upcoming games against Fiorentina and Tottenham Hotspur.

However, Corriere della Sera believes the 30-year-old faces a longer spell on the sidelines, potentially ruling him out of the derby with Torino, as well as a double header against Atalanta and trips to Lazio and Wembley Stadium.

Nonetheless, the newspaper stresses a recovery time will only be confirmed once the results of his tests are known.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I hate us playing Matuidi and Costa in a fucking Coppa Italia game, can't shake the feeling that we could avoid some of these injuries if we just prioritized and rotated.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol without Matuidi we are pretty fucked.

I'm not even mad anymore when these injuries to crucial players happen. not even mad @Hustini

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol without Matuidi we are pretty fucked.

I'm not even mad anymore when these injuries to crucial players happen. not even mad @Hustini
Says a lot about a clubs physios when a player historically NEVER INJURED while at PSG is already on his 2nd muscular injury.

- - - Updated - - -

Please let Marchisio be healthy

- - - Updated - - -

But it will be Stu. Who am I kidding?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)