Blaise Matuidi (12 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm shocked at the lack of coverage of this. No stadium ban for the offender given by FIGC? Pathetic. No one is speaking up to make a point either be it teammates, clubs, etc. They're all complicit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's obvious to see by now that having an anti-Juve gangbang across the media sells more papers and gets more hits, they thrive on it. Ultimately few people give a shit about island monkeys abusing Matuidi. If it was Juve fans they'd give a shit, they always do. It's one rule for us and has been for many years...

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I'm sadden to see this sort of extreme racism by Italia soccer fans continuing with apparently no end in sight. Probably just a small contingent at each of the stadiums. Which if so could easily be stopped if authoritative people in charge really did something about it.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's obvious to see by now that having an anti-Juve gangbang across the media sells more papers and gets more hits, they thrive on it. Ultimately few people give a $#@! about island monkeys abusing Matuidi. If it was Juve fans they'd give a $#@!, they always do. It's one rule for us and has been for many years...
It's getting so annoying... yesterday I heard things like "the goal should be invalidated cuz Benatia did a Penalty in the other box and ref should get him a red card" seriously??? it was a yellow at most and it was out of the area so they r just stupid

- - - Updated - - -

They wouldn't say nothing even if we have a sad episode like Dortmund did... they even would sponsored it

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's a race issue deep inside Italian culture that is exhibited at times through the Ultras. That's why the Italian media is fairly quiet about these sort of things, deep down they more or less feel the same as the Ultras.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's a race issue deep inside Italian culture that is exhibited at times through the Ultras. That's why the Italian media is fairly quiet about these sort of things, deep down they more or less feel the same as the Ultras.
This most likely.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Like Baus said it's the kind of fans who go to these games and sit in the curva. In their small minds they think it's acceptable to use this kind of thing to take a player out of their stride.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm not sure we should be talking about how racist Italy is after this, they were probably trying to unsettle an opponent and that's an easy insult.
When ultras start whistling their own black players I'll agree that it's as racist as it gets :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm not sure we should be talking about how racist Italy is after this, they were probably trying to unsettle an opponent and that's an easy insult.
When ultras start whistling their own black players I'll agree that it's as racist as it gets

Watch from about 44 seconds. Lazio fans doing monkey chants at their own player who happens to be black. Video was from around 6-7 years ago I think.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Watch from about 44 seconds. Lazio fans booing their own player who happens to be black.
yeah I know this incident, was thinking of it when typing. it hasn't happened at Lazio games for a while though, so maybe that di Canio generation finally got too old for stadiums. but those fuckers where 100% committed racists, the ones in Cagliari are probably just slightly drunk idiots with no boundaries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)