Blaise Matuidi (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They're shit and have been for many years. We suffer more injuries than other top flight clubs. We don't have to be biased just for the sake of it. The evidence is there to suggest that our medical staff isn't up to par.
Why do you think I'm keeping count? :D

- - - Updated - - -

We bought the most un-injury player on the planet and broke him after 2 months.

And we wanted to buy Strooman :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Medical staff have an influence on recovery, they don't give injuries. The problem is the training staff

Foletti and Grani are running riots

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Im sorry you have to hear it from me but you might be misinformed if you think RM has the same intense training sessions as Juve,there is no team in Europe atm that train as hard and as intense as Juve especially when it comes to physical training, that is one of the main reasons why we could compete all this previous years on the same level with the likes of Barcelona,RM,Bayern even tho the gap in quality was pretty much obvious. (i'd also go on to say most recently Conte is the one who imposed this intense methods on Juve and Allegri just continued it on the same path) the real madrid final could be a good example of how tired they were after all those intense pre-match training sessions.

Idk how many of you know but this 'winning mentality' you guys always hear about being imposed on our players is rather the will of never giving up and dedicating 100% even in every intense training session so they always are in the best of shape to bring the best out of them.
Imagine 3 players on the same position all give 100% in training, someone has to impress and be a starter so some tend to push it over the limit and it could result more often than not in this type of training injuries...

Anyway im not gonna insist this are main reasons for our injuries but probably has something to do with it and what i wanted to clear out is the fact we have way more off the ball intense training methods than for example LaLiga teams regardless of theyr depth.
Your original post was about competition for starting spots due to depth, not one thing was said about training methods...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Your original post was about competition for starting spots due to depth, not one thing was said about training methods...
Maybe you are right, i didnt express everything clearly in the first post but my point was that as a suggestion, maybe the competition pushing some players too hard and as someone pointed out is not like all the players get this injuries from our intense training methods but some of them do get them repeteadly but as i previously stated it doesnt mean is necessarily like that, is only a suggestion without just trying to blame it all on the staff.

Anyway, i'm gonna also maintain my ideea that all this injuries must have something to do with some players on a personal level aswell, is hard to believe after all this years still no one would notice and replace a clearly unprofessional staff or at least try to fix something about it, regardless, i personally believe the truth might be somewhere in between...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Not saying he should start but do you guys think he is happy to be this substitution player he is? I know you could say Allegri is taking some time with him but tbh im not sure if he is suited to start really in this team we have right now. Good option to bring from bench of course and improvement over the Sturaros and Leminas.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Not saying he should start but do you guys think he is happy to be this substitution player he is? I know you could say Allegri is taking some time with him but tbh im not sure if he is suited to start really in this team we have right now. Good option to bring from bench of course and improvement over the Sturaros and Leminas.
Chill. He's a new player in a new league amd we're only 10 games into the season. There's nothing to suggest that he's a substitution player.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I see him, Khedira and Pjanic rotate.
I dont see Allegri rotate his winning teams much. See even today, CL next week, Costa and Berna didnt get any minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira would probably leave after this season, i wouldnt be surprised if he does. Maybe i gotta watch more games, but i never been that impressed by him
And we replace him with Can.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Then keep Khedira lol. There is a reason Can is playing in Liverpool and not Bayern Munich :p Can is mediocre
Well Emre Can is still 23. He can grow and improve with time. Famous last words. Maybe he plays for Bayern in 5 years time for example?

Khedira never played for Bayern either though :shifty:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Khedira would probably leave after this season, i wouldnt be surprised if he does. Maybe i gotta watch more games, but i never been that impressed by him
I don't think so. He seems happy here and he's clearly a player who fits our philosophy. Funny thing is that I never rated him as much as people did before he joined Real (also when he played for them). But he's done what I excpected him to do. Nothing more and nothing less. A really good team player - just like Marchisio.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont see Allegri rotate his winning teams much. See even today, CL next week, Costa and Berna didnt get any minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

And we replace him with Can.
He keeps rotating in defense. I hope (and think) he'll do that in attack later on in the season.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Clearly he wasnt. One of the few german players who never played there. Could have gone there from Stuttgart. Could have gone from Real as a free transfer to Bayerm.
I remember there were a lot of rumors about him and Bayern when it was official he would leave Real Madrid. Seems we are getting Goretzka, would be a great addition

- - - Updated - - -

Well Emre Can is still 23. He can grow and improve with time. Famous last words. Maybe he plays for Bayern in 5 years time for example?

Khedira never played for Bayern either though :shifty:
Honestly i cant see Can becoming much better than what he is right now. Could be terrible wrong, but Liverpool level of clubs will always be him imo. That said Its also not easy to shine when playing there sorrounded by such crappy midfielders and defenders, maybe he would look like a world beater with other World class MF’s :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You see him bench Khedira?
Matuidi is 2nd in minutes played among CMs with 790, and tied with Pjanic for most games played at 12. Khedira was a starter last season and he has 550 minutes and 9 games. nothing to worry about regarding 420 blaise it

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly he wasnt. One of the few german players who never played there. Could have gone there from Stuttgart. Could have gone from Real as a free transfer to Bayerm.
he was most definitely on Bayerns wishlist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)