Blaise Matuidi (22 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Never thought we'd get such good performances from our CMs and get blown out. Matuidi and Pjanic were completely let down by the others tonight.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't see a reason to be excited, in the first half, where it actually mattered, he was our worst player.
In the second half, when we stopped trying, he kept running, but for nothing, it didn't make any difference...

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I don't see a reason to be excited, in the first half, where it actually mattered, he was our worst player.
In the second half, when we stopped trying, he kept running, but for nothing, it didn't make any difference...
Matuidi our worst player?! Please stop watching football.. u clearly don't understand the game.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The first 20 mins he was awful, like a headless chicken.

Thought he improved as the game went on but overall didn't protect the defense like he should have.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
I remember when he fell as he got tackled then immediately got the fuck up and ran back on defense like it was nothing. This guy is no nonsense.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)