Blaise Matuidi (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats all you need to say? This isnt England with "Hey you Matuidi, go and just hoof a long ball and just run, run Forrest Matuidi, run.

- - - Updated - - -

@Matuidi

This was awesome :lol:

And also explains a certain confusing encounter last time I was in Torino :nervous: :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Think I said it before somewhere already, but the one and only thing I have against this signing is his age (and maybe wage), otherwise he's a quality player of exactly the type we needed.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Think I said it before somewhere already, but the one and only thing I have against this signing is his age (and maybe wage), otherwise he's a quality player of exactly the type we needed.
he is on fairly low wages.
3,5m net/year
I thought he would come with a 5+ net wages

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #458
    So, if I understood correctly...

20 + 10mln bonuses

First 5mln euros will be given if he plays 80% of the matches overall (45 out of 55 per season). The other 5mln will be given if he plays 80% of the matches in the second season.

It's a three year deal, so, if he fails in one of those two then bonus disappears. I just don't understand if the first bonus is related to the first season OR all seasons he's here...

Eh?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    So, if I understood correctly...

20 + 10mln bonuses

First 5mln euros will be given if he plays 80% of the matches overall (45 out of 55 per season). The other 5mln will be given if he plays 80% of the matches in the second season.

It's a three year deal, so, if he fails in one of those two then bonus disappears. I just don't understand if the first bonus is related to the first season OR all seasons he's here...

Eh?
    80% of games is a really high standard, our player apps last season according to transfermarkt:

Higuain 55
    Mandžukič 50
    Dybala 48
    Pjanič 47
    Khedira 46
    Cuadrado 45
    Bonucci 45
    A.Sandro 43
    Buffon 43
    Barzagli 39
    Chiellini 33
    D.Alves 33
    Licht 30
    Lemina 29
    Marchisio 29
    Sturaro 28
    Asamoah 24
    Benatia 21
    Rugani 20
    Pjaca 20
    Rincon 19
    Neto 14
    Hernanes 13
    Evra 13
    Kean 4

We had 57 games total, so the 80% barrier is after 46 games, this means only five of our guys played >=80% of our games last season, I don't see why we can't limit Matuidi to just 45 or 44 apps :beppe:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    I am growing more positive about this transfer. He is like a far less impressive Pogba but doesn't make stupid decisions - he plays the percentages, puts in the hard work and doesn't make a lot of errors - keeps it simple when it doesn't need to be complicated. I remember how frustrated Allegri used to get with Pogba sometimes. Was reasonably impressed with his debut despite only training with the team for like a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)