Blaise Matuidi (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think he'd end up as a water carrier in the two man midfield. Maybe not the right term, but he'd break it up and keep it simple.
That's because Pjanic is the obvious choice to partner him. It will be strange to see him in a mid two with Khedira.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
At least we will be able to use a 4-3-3 effectively when needed now. Imagine going from bringing on the likes of Lemina/Sturaro to bringing on Blaise to effect a game. Allegri will be happy about this for sure.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
At least we will be able to use a 4-3-3 effectively when needed now. Imagine going from bringing on the likes of Lemina/Sturaro to bringing on Blaise to effect a game. Allegri will be happy about this for sure.
Exactly. The guy is better than those two combined. You can even throw Rincon to the mix and it still stays that way.

We've gained a new 'strength' this Summer - it's the bench. For years we had difficulties with maintaining games because it's natural you drop your level due to tiredness. Now Allegri has the tools to make the machine going, quality fresh legs always make life easier for you. Yesterday Khedira, Matuidi and Costa had a very good impact because by the time they entered the pitch the tempo was getting slower.

Now Max just has to rotate the players properly and we should have another scudetto in the bag tbh. No team in Italy has a bench that comes close to ours, not to mention starting 11.

Now gimmie Spinazzola. Tbh I wouldn't mind another quality mid in the place of 'Useless-Stu'. Now that would be something :D

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Exactly. The guy is better than those two combined. You can even throw Rincon to the mix and it still stays that way.

We've gained a new 'strength' this Summer - it's the bench. For years we had difficulties with maintaining games because it's natural you drop your level due to tiredness. Now Allegri has the tools to make the machine going, quality fresh legs always make life easier for you. Yesterday Khedira, Matuidi and Costa had a very good impact because by the time they entered the pitch the tempo was getting slower.

Now Max just has to rotate the players properly and we should have another scudetto in the bag tbh. No team in Italy has a bench that comes close to ours, not to mention starting 11.

Now gimmie Spinazzola. Tbh I wouldn't mind another quality mid in the place of 'Useless-Stu'. Now that would be something :D
This. and a good CB

May 26, 2016

Good debut. His passing was pretty solid. Tidy and no bull$hit. I like that.

This transfer makes sense. Pjanic is our lock- picker. He can open any Chest.

But we need him to focus on doing just that, and i think Matuidi can become a Potential masterstroke, not ONLY because he frees up our creative minds but also because of our Potential rotations, that can catch The enemy by surprise.

We shall see, however this looks very positive.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Keeps it simple. Does the dirty work that we don't want Pjanic/Marchisio to have to do so they can do what they do best. Frees them up to look forward more often.

This guy will be so fucking plain but the benefit to the team will be noticeable.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Keeps it simple. Does the dirty work that we don't want Pjanic/Marchisio to have to do so they can do what they do best. Frees them up to look forward more often.

This guy will be so fucking plain but the benefit to the team will be noticeable.
Just what the doctor order

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just what the doctor order
We don't need any flash in midfield. We have players all over he pitch to give us that (DC/bern/Dyabal/MDS/Sandro).

Exactly what the doctor ordered.

He will be the engine of the team.

Jan 5, 2011

This guy will be so $#@!ing plain but the benefit to the team will be noticeable.
:rofl: Marchisio can do shit lol. Matuidi came to replace Khedira to partner with Pjanic. And we have Bernadeschini now so Allergi won't be forced to put Marchisio in our formation anymore. Buffon- Rugani - Chiellini - Bernadeschini will form an Italian core of this Juventus team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)