Blaise Matuidi (9 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Logical and coherent. :lol:

Completely ignoring how good Matuidi has been the last couple years to try to imply he's not much better than Padoin by latching into 2012-13 is very coherent.

Enjoy being Badass' personal bodyguard, bro. And a holocaust denier :inter:

I'm done here as long as you are a mod.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Do you still rate Nagatomo? What happened to the argentinian LB from Argentina? Was a benchwarmer for Torino, dont remember his name, do you?
Nagatomo in his cesena days was decent, but that was how many years ago now? and we were still a team that had the likes of borriello at the time so I don't see what was wrong with that suggestion, especially since we bought Giaccherini from the same club soon after and like him or not he did a job when called upon

sanchez mino was not a left back, torino just decided to play him there, he was just as good as bentancur was at boca if not better

but seriously you gonna attack me for that? I was right about Gerson being useless as proven at roma, Dybala has turned out as I had expected he would when I wanted him in his early palermo days, Vidal is arguably the best midfielder we've had in the last 5 years and proved to be better than gokhan inler who many preferred over vidal. nice try but you're gonna have to come up with something better

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Do we know what's the terms behind the 10.5m bonuses? Ain't it funny how the original reported fee went from reportedly 15m to 20m +10.5m in bonuses.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Do we know what's the terms behind the 10.5m bonuses? Ain't it funny how the original reported fee went from reportedly 15m to 20m +10.5m in bonuses.

Do we care? We're fvcked anyway. It's Matuidi man...

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mar 30, 2006
matuidi is a top player and willl give us a lot of energy in midfield that we lacked since pogba left. I am not sure we can play him in our current system and get the most out of him. I think a 3 man midfield will be best with Pjanic and Marchisio/Kedira but for now we will stick with the 2 man. I dont expect him to be a starter unless we change. I actually think Allegri will maybe use him for cover for Mandzukic at times just to give him mins. We all want Costa , Dybala and Bernardeschi on the field at the same time but I think allegri will want more soliditiy and Mandzukic or Matuidi will see a lot of playing time.

Anyway its good to have 4 quality Center mids again. I will always regret Vidals sale tho. It breaks my heart. We would be so good with Vidal, Pjanic, Marchisio, matuidi and Khedira fighting for spots in a 3 man CM

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
[video=twitter;898625888882892800]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/898625888882892800[/video]

Make some noise for Blaise Beatz, as he introduces himself to the team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, before zee Germans get here.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:D

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;898625888882892800]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/898625888882892800[/video]

Make some noise for Blaise Beatz, as he introduces himself to the team.

terrible voice, and using a pepper mill for a mic? SELL!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)