Blaise Matuidi (10 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
not if you take into account who we are buying him from. those arab guys don't sit well with reason. we are lucky that they did not buy dybala from us just out of spite because we tried to take matuidi from them last year. It really seems like they did get neymar as part of an revenge on barca because they tried for verratti. basically showing them who is the (financial) boss.
I would argue that the party that overpays is the unreasonable not the other way around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's 20 mil.plus 10 mil in bonuses.We have to pay the bonuses if he plays a 80 % of the games for us .And the most interesting part is that the agreed sum does not include the cut for our old friend Mino.So the price will be actually 30 mil plus the commission to our friend.
we paid raiola his commission when we SOLD his player. So we pay him again when we BUY one his players. :shifty:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's 20 mil.plus 10 mil in bonuses.We have to pay the bonuses if he plays a 80 % of the games for us .And the most interesting part is that the agreed sum does not include the cut for our old friend Mino.So the price will be actually 30 mil plus the commission to our friend.
No one knows at all if their is a cut to be paid to Mino from us. In general teams don't pay an agent a commission when buying a player. He gets a fee commission for players signing a contract, but that is generally peanuts. But the agent pretty much always gets a 3-5%-ish commission for a player sale from the selling club.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People here seriously underestimate Matuidi.
:tup:

I don't rate him super high, but he's certainly a good player.

The guy has been an irreplaceable fixture in the PSG starting XI for 5 years now, playing over 3000 minutes or more every single season, starting every single one of their CL games, and in general improving year by year. He's also been a full-time starter for France for the last 2 major international tournaments. He's a strong tackler and good at breaking up play with his endless energy, passes at around a 90% completion rate even if he isn't the most technically gifted, finishes each season with about 5 goals-5 assists.

All that says a good player. Hopefully he can perform even better here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
GDM mentions a part of them are if he plays 80% of Juve games.
Hmm, 80% is a pretty high percentage. I wouldn't be surprised if he did but it's not a given if we mostly use 4-2-3-1.

Allegri is going to turn him into another false LW like Mandzukic :tup:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
30 Mil for a 30 year old on his last year lol only at Juve

And we sold a top 3 cb for 40 mil...

Sometimes we really act retarded... nonetheless we usually operate quite good

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No one knows at all if their is a cut to be paid to Mino from us. In general teams don't pay an agent a commission when buying a player. He gets a fee commission for players signing a contract, but that is generally peanuts. But the agent pretty much always gets a 3-5%-ish commission for a player sale from the selling club.
True but he is our friend and we respect all our friends.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

But but they all keep telling me Barcelona bought paulinho for 40m. I guess that makes us selling bonucci for 40m even more retarded.

On a serious note though this market is crazy the prices are only as good as the club wants to pay or sell at. Valuation around quality is out of the window.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't really know why people make a big deal about there being one year left on his contract. That doesn't change what his value is to us, and PSG would prefer to lose him on a free in a years time than to gift him to us now, knowing we want him desperately.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
But but they all keep telling me Barcelona bought paulinho for 40m. I guess that makes us selling bonucci for 40m even more retarded.

On a serious note though this market is crazy the prices are only as good as the club wants to pay or sell at. Valuation around quality is out of the window.

hooooly shit

that guy that started in LKS Łódź is now a 40mln Barcelona player :rofl:
@piotrr

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

It's €20m to start with.

Prices are always determined by the selling club. Seeing as Bonucci obviously made it clear (judging by his recent comments) that he was clear on leaving it does change the bargaining position. When City came in and offered X amount more he wasn't looking to leave, the position is more favourable. Or we could tell everyone to fuck off and he is staying etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)