Blaise Matuidi (6 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We adapt our style of play based on the opponent we are playing. How is that so hard to understand?

Tottenham is gonna be the most dangerous when given space, so we sit deep and counter them, taking away their biggest strength.

But no, let's make the game and pressure them like crazy, running into counters ourselfs...

The prideful Pep disease still spreading it seems: Must play beautiful. Must control possession. Must not adapt - even though it would make your game way easier, It's a sign of weakness.
I alpha male. I not adapt. I stronK.

Such bull$#@!. Tactics are there to give you an advantage over your opponent. We know what they are good at, so let's adapt, no?

Nahhh...let's just go and "bully them" :howler:
Ah yes, we adapted to counter Tottenham's style so they could score only two goals rather than three or four.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We adapt our style of play based on the opponent we are playing. How is that so hard to understand?

Tottenham is gonna be the most dangerous when given space, so we sit deep and counter them, taking away their biggest strength.

But no, let's make the game and pressure them like crazy, running into counters ourselfs...

The prideful Pep disease still spreading it seems: Must play beautiful. Must control possession. Must not adapt - even though it would make your game way easier, It's a sign of weakness.
I alpha male. I not adapt. I stronK.

Such bull$#@!. Tactics are there to give you an advantage over your opponent. We know what they are good at, so let's adapt, no?

Nahhh...let's just go and "bully them" :howler:
Lol what?

Defend and grind is what we do against ALL teams , not just spurs. We got lucky with those rapid fire goals and went into conserve energy mode but it backfired hardcore because of the opposition, pretty much the same with other high caliber enemies.

Dont look for excuses.

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/juventus...w&ref_url=https://bleacherreport.com/juventus

Training with the first team again. Looks to be back

- - - Updated - - -

Blaise Matuidi returned to group training for today's session dedicated to fitness, ball possession and a warm-up game.

Mattia De Sciglio did not take part in the workout after picking up a knock to his left thigh during the derby: after today’s initial tests, the full-back will undergo further check-ups over the coming days.
Nice. We need him back asap

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol what?

Defend and grind is what we do against ALL teams , not just spurs. We got lucky with those rapid fire goals and went into conserve energy mode but it backfired hardcore because of the opposition, pretty much the same with other high caliber enemies.

Dont look for excuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. We need him back asap
Yes we do. A different team without him

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This guy :sergio: , at least Sissoko used to tackle !
If we want to be top team (Real,Barca level) we must replace Matuidi,Khedira .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Off night for him but what can you expect. His game is primarily physical and he is 5'8 against a bunch of premier league giants. He isnt going to boss as much as he might against italian or spanish players his own size

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
He had an off game but overall he's a great player. Not world class but who in our midfield is?

Why on earth did we sell BOTH Vidal and Pogba when Pirlo going too? Insanity. 3 actual world class players. In the current market we will never ever be able to afford 3 players of that similar caliber again.

Pogba
Pirlo
Vidal
Bonnuci

In 3 seasons we have lost 4 world class players and haven't replaced them with anything close.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
He had an off game but overall he's a great player. Not world class but who in our midfield is?

Why on earth did we sell BOTH Vidal and Pogba when Pirlo going too? Insanity. 3 actual world class players. In the current market we will never ever be able to afford 3 players of that similar caliber again.

Pogba
Pirlo
Vidal
Bonnuci

In 3 seasons we have lost 4 world class players and haven't replaced them with anything close.
Yeah, it is a bit sad. Without those sales, we would be favourites at the level of Real and Barca imo.

Buffon
De Sciglio Benatia Chiellini Sandro
Vidal Pjanic Pogba
Costa Higuain Dybala

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)